Figures for potential Vignette GB entry - WHIF DAK Diorama

So while I'm paused on the Bishop, I thought I should do something just for the fun of it.....These have been hanging around in the stash for ages:

Wozzat%20Raptor%20-%2001_zpss6f4hqhd.jpg

DunnoKillit%20Raptor%20-%2001_zpscrqhhff

They're a bit gappy and I sense Milliput in my near future, but I reckon I might be able to extract some amusement from them! :winkgrin:

My working title for this project is "Achtundachtzig Kilometer pro Stunde!!".....You didn't honestly believe 'Emmett Brown' was his real name did you? :hmmm: :fuhrer::mental:

• Like 2

My working title for this project is "Achtundachtzig Kilometer pro Stunde!!".....You didn't honestly believe 'Emmett Brown' was his real name did you? :hmmm: :fuhrer::mental:

I had to read that twice before getting the "Back to the Future" joke :D :d :D luckily I know a bit of German :winkgrin:

Ciao

• Like 1

For all that it's old fashioned and takes a long time to set, I always feel like I know where I am with Milliput:

Wozzat%20Raptor%20-%2002_zpsfm75kt26.jpg

DunnoKillit%20Raptor%20-%2002_zpsvevzpvp

For anything fine & fiddly, like the joints in the raptor's feet, or anything requiring a bit of texture.....It's still the best IMHO. :coolio:

On the subject of texture, I've just noticed that Tamiya have textured their eyeballs......Oh well Milliput to the rescue once again, removing textures also a speciality! :mental:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Curious where this idea is going? I have seen some humor pieces with Raptors in German helmets carrying MP40s with some field gear. Is that the plan?

• 1 month later...

That is probably gonna end very badly for Emmet! :analintruder:

But no.....Nothing like that. :winkgrin:

My diorama should eventually contain:

1 x Type 82 (modified)

2-3 x DAK figures (Are 'running & screaming' poses available? :hmmm: )

2 x Velociraptor

1 x Tree

It's clear on reflection that there are certain potential pitfalls to Doktor Von Braun's kinetic approach to breaching the temporal boundary..... :bristow:

EDIT - Interesting article about Raptors probable feeding habits:  http://www.livescience.com/17485-velociraptors-killer-claws.html

• Like 1