1/144 Azerbaijan Airlines decals for the 787 and A319/320

niki

Hi there,

After the Air New Zealand A320 decals, Attach Before Flight has released another two decal sheets, this time for Azerbaijan Airlines:

webpromo_zps6x2h0vni.png

These two, just like the ANZ sheet are printed by BOA in the Czech Republic.

I have bought the A320 sheet because some of these jets had/ have a bit of extra colour, carrying titles for the 1st European Games held in Azerbaijan's capital Baku in 2015.

24475001682_ab18ac1bcd_b.jpg

Maybe I'll go for a double build: Azerbaijan A320 and Indian Airlines A320... :hmmm::)

Cheers,

Niki

Those decals look really good, I may have to give in and buy another decal sheet! What colour blue do the instructions recommend?

And for your Indian Airlines A320 will you be using the Vintage Flyer decals? I'm sure theres some room in the market for a decal producer to turn it's attention to the Indian subcontinent and release some sheets for Air India, Indigo, GoAir and such like.

Jeff

Edited by pinky coffeeboat

The instructions say that Revell 350 looks like a good match for the Azerbaijan blue.

Yes, I was thinking about getting the Vintage Flyer Decals and cut up some Tamiya tape and mask the tail logo.

Indian carriers? I approve! :) African airlines are also subjects that I would like to see [more] decals for. There are at least a few pretty schemes.