jean

Just catching up with your build Jean. Terrific work on the tubular frame in the cockpit, it looks very neat.

It's a shame that the apprentices do not appear to be showing an interest in improving their skills.

Keep up the good work.

• Like 2

Just catching up with your build Jean. Terrific work on the tubular frame in the cockpit, it looks very neat.

It's a shame that the apprentices do not appear to be showing an interest in improving their skills.

Keep up the good work.

Hi John,

thanks for your kind comments.

Work has progressed since the last post, but unfortunately I have been on my back with a bad malaria relapse for the last few days... so nothing has happened...

As for the apprentices, they will never win a modelling contest!!!

Cheers

JR

• Like 1

Sorry you missed the deadline Jean,hope you carry on when you recover and finish this one :thumbsup:

Hi Steve,

yes, I missed the deadline, but that's no real worry. I am carrying on with the build in WIP and no other model shall lead me astray until this Hurricane is finished! Having just said that I can hear them calling from the stash.... Evil!!!

Cheers

JR

• Like 1

Hi Jean,

Sorry to read that you have not been well, I hope that you are feeling better soon, it's good to know that this will continue in WIP.

Today, I have been putting the finishing touches to a 111 Sqdn Mk.1 Hurricane that I had started quite some time back. I have a few more details to add before a coat of varnish and that should complete it.

• Like 1

John,

I do envy people who have the time to finish models!

Enjoy!!!

I will check your Hurricane in the gallery.

Re the malaria, I should be over it on Saturday. Not a minute too soon, believe me. Thank you for your concern.

Cheers

JR

• Like 1

Jean

It will be a little while yet. The models I am trying to finish have been languishing on the shelf for quite a while awaiting the addition of the delicate parts such as undercarriage legs/doors, aerials etc. With so little work to do on them, I decided that I should get them over the finish line, so the Hurricane Mk.1, MiG 15 and an ATR-72 have all been lined up for some final assembly work.

The ATR has the focus now, six bladed props done, undercarriage is the next job and that should wrap this one up too. I will post the results over in the RFI section, once I have completed them all.

• Like 1