1/32 - Lockheed-Martin F-35A Lightning II by Italeri - released - new Tamiya & Academy boxing

Homebee

2 minutes ago, Albeback52 said:

My partner saw this and suggested adding it to her Crimbo list!! (lovely girl!):D:giggle:. Actually, up to now I have had  absolutely zero interest in this horrible looking thing in any shape,scale or form and was determined never to allow such a misshapen monstrosity to darken my shelves!! Of course, now that someone has offered to pay for it.....................!!!:D. Still refuse to countenance that dreadfully dull and boring grey colour scheme though! I will only go so far...............................!

Allan

ps - I did say I'd rather have the forthcoming Revell 1/32 F/A - 18E though!:rofl:

On the contrary Allan-you should be thankfull that Boeing didn't win with THEIR monstrosity)))))

THAT was an unbelievably UGLYYYY THING

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iaf-man said:

On the contrary Allan-you should be thankfull that Boeing didn't win with THEIR monstrosity)))))

THAT was an unbelievably UGLYYYY THING

My god, Yes!! I forgot about that truly hideous object!!:D.

Allan

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/28/2018 at 11:04 AM, colin ritchie said:

Do we know for Certain that's a Re-box, agreed the chances are  that it is .. but there's no harm in hoping for a new kit from Academy is there ?

The hint is in the large Italeri logo on the Academy box.