JUGGERNAUT IS COMING!....

FrancisGL

Hi Pals,

I started assembling this model, Sturmtiger, the brand Italeri 1/35 (ref. 299). This is another oldie, because I know has at least 13 years (which I had kept in a closet ... :winkgrin:clear.pnglol), hence backwards in time.

Anyway, look good enough to get a good model.

We see that this is difficult to assemble.clear.png

A greeting and thanks for your interest and comments :thumbsup:

Here is the link to ready for inspection/model finished

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234996856-juggernaut-has-come/

STURMTIGER%20PROCESS%20001_zpsz97ettlm.j

STURMTIGER%20PROCESS%20002_zpsbbip3j2c.j

Cheers...

Edited by FrancisGL
  • Like 3

Hi Pals, some progress in my Little beast. I mounted sides with zimmerit and the superstructure of combat, and I brought him to see how it is becoming.

Time now for the more difficult part so far, i think, the tracks, that will a headache, because the system used not just very good in my humble opinión. I will start to prepare....

STURMTIGER%20PROCESS%20007_zpsvsrrjycl.j

Cheers

• Like 2

Hi Pals, Here are some pictures with montaje.Incluye progress details of the proposed system to complete the tracks, you can observe that besides being an "improved" system, the core set includes some small links (marked in red), which are so small like the tip of a pencil or so ...
Although he says he is 12 links in each set and not just fit ok, any fault or any spare ....after suffering in hell clear.png, it occurred to me, I had the same parts of another Tiger, I'm not finished (by this same ...), and I decided to take advantage, that is, the segments and no loose links would serve me for almost everything, by applying some heat, and molding them gradually.
In the end I think they've been pretty good IMHO.
Also joining the two parts of the hull and added a few more pieces to the set Waiting to join well, Greetings clear.png:winkgrin:
IMG_20160123_100518_zps6ikag4sl.jpg
IMG_20160123_100537_zpsdcuq5ny3.jpg
IMG_20160123_100556_zpss038anwf.jpg
STURMTIGER%20PROCESS%20007a_zpsujqos4z8.
STURMTIGER%20PROCESS%20008_zpskhnobz6g.j
  • Like 3

Hi Francis. Wonderful progress! It was a bit of a beast wasn't it! Well done. Looking forward to seeing it with some paint on.

Kind regards,

Stix

P.S. I have run out of 'likes' for the day so I will be back to add one to the photos above later.

• Like 1

PlaStix, on 25 Jan 2016 - 3:20 PM, said:

Hi Francis. Wonderful progress! It was a bit of a beast wasn't it! Well done. Looking forward to seeing it with some paint on.

Kind regards,

Stix

P.S. I have run out of 'likes' for the day so I will be back to add one to the photos above later.

PlaStix thank you very much for your kind comments, and for being so "generous" with "likes" (not easy to get ... lol :winkgrin: ).

I also look forward to seeing how it will be this drawer with chains. a greeting mate :thumbsup:

• Like 1