Roden 1/48 Heinkel 51B-1

Hello everyone.

Here's my latest, Roden's very nice Heinkel 51B completed pretty much out of the box, but using an old AeroMaster decal sheet bought a long time ago for the Classic Airframes kit that I never got around to building. I think this kit is probably a little easier to put together! The build should appear in a future copy of Model Airplane International.

Haris

http://harisali.co.uk/

H51%208.jpg

H51%203.jpg

H51%204.jpg

• Like 42

Super looking model!

I really like it. Roden kits are not always the easiest kits to get together so interested in what you have said about this particular kit. I might be tempted to go this one in the future myself now ...........

Regards

Dave

This is what it takes to put smile on my face :analintruder: !!! I don`t like it....I LOVE IT! And scheme is beautiful but for me birds from Spain are at first few places, than early luftwaffe. You nailed it :coolio: !!!

Great finish and nice to see completed - I know of at least two people who binned it out of frustration!

Thanks Andy and to all for the kind words. I'd love to know what problems people have had with this kit because I've heard this a few times now. I found a few minor fit problems here and there (undercarriage, nose area) but I've certainly struggled with harder and it's no comparison to the Classic Airframes kits. Perhaps I've been lucky but it's a fine looking airplane and I would have gladly persevered to get a result.

• Like 3