Dragon Models 1/35 AT-AT

It looks pretty nice too. It's one ship that would really benefit from being in a larger scale as it's so small to start with.

Not sure what's going on with the muzzles on the main guns though. There's a lot of detail there that doesn't seem to have anything to do with the original models.

12728834_1291169250909558_72841084793759

12715816_1291169257576224_30716962966983

Andy

• Like 2

Thats great news!! I just saw a 1/35 AT-ST prototype on their twitter too! https://twitter.com/dragonmodels?lang=de

Yes i dont know where the extra guns details on the Snowspeeder came from, maybe this is from a future film? Maybe Han Solos Film? Maybe its the camera but the cooling fins looks lil wonky and the gun tips not on straight but this is a Prototype so im sure the finished model will be awesome!

A 1/35 AT-AT, AT-ST, & Snowspeeder OMG HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Those two new close up pics of the AT-ST look cool, i dont know how accurate they are but im sure fans will point out anything thats not right.

Yes that would be huge esp with 3 or more AT-AT's one faceplanting the snow and exploding! I was hoping Bandai would do a 1/48 AT-AT to go with their 1/48 AT-ST and Snowspeeder for a diorama. But now im thinking YOLO why not go all out on one big Dragon 1/35 AT-AT, one AT-ST, 2 or 3 Snowspeeders, one about to get crushed underfoot, with figures and turrets, led's and plastic laserbolts flying everywhere, maybe even a lil scout trooper on a speederbike too!

I really do need to see the prices first though.. and i might have to sleep in my lounge on a sofabed if my bedroom becomes a STAR WARS collection hahaa!

Edited by BobSolo

Julien from The Replica Prop Forum....posted this:

1. Member Since Jun 2006 From Paris, France Messages 4,340
    sm_album.png
    3 Hours Ago Feb 12, 2016, 6:38 AM - Re: Dragon making a 1/35 AT-AT#111
    The AT-ST is not ROTJ.

Its a mix of the ESB, ROTJ go-motion and ROTJ pyro AT-ST.
    They used an old and well-known for being wrong blueprint.
  • Like 1

1/72? Uh uh sorry but I'm done with braille scale for this year lol

those kind words are appreciated but i'm not a great fan of near microscopic parts...i'm getting old and i'm sure they never had kits taht small in my day dagnabit! lol

hi, all

not sure if this has been mentioned but i thought i would share the link with you guys anyway.

http://twitter.com/dragonmodels?lang=de

:hmmm: Judging by your participation in this thread previously (as quoted above with date stamps for proof), I'm going to put this lapse in memory down to either old age, alcohol or a combination of the two. :wacko: Merged it down though, as I don't think that Tweet has been discussed in the thread yet.

:hmmm: Judging by your participation in this thread previously (as quoted above with date stamps for proof), I'm going to put this lapse in memory down to either old age, alcohol or a combination of the two. :wacko: Merged it down though, as I don't think that Tweet has been discussed in the thread yet.

the title of this thread is regarding the AT-AT only, as you have linked my previous posts with time stamps you will see that 1/35th snow speeder and at-st were mention after my previous last post dated 27th of January.

i also find it highly offensive that you seem to think i am senile or intoxicated at 1pm on a monday; i am unsure of your social circle but neither of those two obnoxious comments apply in my case. if this is how you treat people who are trying to help the sci-fi modelling community, then i shall no longer post anything news worthy again.

The AT-ST on Dragons twitter with the legs bent looks cool, theres a picture of one on Endor on the table behind it too. I always just assumed they were all the same models, i shouldnt have seeing how many falcons there are and the X-wings ect being slightly different. That wrong blue print over on the RPF is cool, i can imagine that framed.

Here's the pics of the Dragon 35th scale AT-ST.

AT-ST%20Dragon4.png

AT-ST%20Dragon3.png

AT-ST%20Dragon.png

AT-ST%20Dragon2.png

I'm wondering if the kit will have poseable legs? Since a few people on the Dragon Facebook page freaked out completely about the leg position Dragon put up another shot of the prototype with its legs posed in a more "traditional" position. (top pic)

If Dragon are to release 35th scale multipose figures to go along with these Hoth kits then all my childhood dreams will have come true!

• Like 3

"A little 1/35 AT-ST teaser before the weekend. Official photos coming soon!"

Painted AT-ST Twitter https://twitter.com/dragonmodels?lang=de

Looking at pictures it would seem the AT-ST's on hoth had their windows closed, would make sense as its cold outside, but can they even see where theyre going like that? As this AT-ST is the Hoth one maybe Dragon intend on doing a second altered version with opening windows for Endor? Even without an interior or pilots i think the windows and top hatch should open.

Edited by BobSolo

Those two kits look weird,.....The AT-ST's feet look small & legs look long,....I know they've painted it up like its from he Battle of Hoth,...but the Hoth AT-ST had a different shaped head for a start....the Snowspeeder's slope in front of the cockpit is too long

J

Oh crap! I was hoping these would be good..

Heres the Bandai for comparisson too:

snowspeeder_BANDAI_zps7q6k4sdl.jpg

Its unbelievable,.....you'd think after all these years since the films came out......35 years ago....& with Bandai,....Master Replicas.....even Revell getting it right,....that Dragon could mess up an iconic design

J

Edited by jaitea
  • Like 1

Its unbelievable,.....you'd think after all these years since the films came out......35 years ago....& with Bandai,....Master Replicas.....even Revell getting it right,....that Dragon could mess up an iconic design

J

In 1/35 scale too!!! :weep: Im glad i got 2 AT-ST's & 2 Snowspeeders from Bandai, now i just need them to make a 1/48 AT-AT.

These are "Prototypes" from Dragon, but will they go back and do it ProtoRight? i REALLY hope so! Id love 1/35 Star Wars but id only be buying 1/35 once so it would have to look right.

Im hoping this is all a bad dream and ill wake up and at least the nose will be shorter and the guns point in.

When I've finished messing about with ties and x-wings and Vader heads I'm going to make a AT-AT barbecue. I'm sorry but these things have to be done. I'm mulling over AT-ST garden lights to go with it... :)

Haha! that would look cool, the back cooling blades on the Snowspeeder would make a good BBQ too, stick its guns into the grass!

• Like 2