1/32 - Dassault Mirage 2000 C/B/D & N by Kitty Hawk - M2000C & M2000D/N released - M-2000-5 resin sets by KASL, Grandmodels & FFSMC

Homebee

33 minutes ago, salomon said:

Finaly the release is near

Look at the inside of the nozzle. You can see though some other objects. You cannot pilot a CNC machine with underdefined objects. When all the objects will be designed, sprues layout will have to designed also and then only tooling will able to start.  IMHO the kit is unlikely to be released before 3rd quarter of 2018.

On ‎8‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 4:00 AM, salomon said:

the N version should be great.

Hear hear! I try not to bring down threads by complaining they're not doing what I want, but a 1/32 2000N would be fantastic.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
28 minutes ago, Collin said:

What’s the latest?  Would love to see this kit but PLEASE have the kit fit better than your 1/48 T-45C aircraft kit. I’m building that now and spending way too much time fixing non-fitting or mismatched parts (engine intakes, wing to body joint are just horrible).  Same complaint about the KH EA-6B.  This current build is making me rethink building or purchasing KH models. I enjoy building models, not fixing major components that other companies seem to create without issue.

T-45C and EA-6B are Kinetic Model kits, not Kitty Hawk kits.  Also they are "old" ones. The M-346 is much less fiddly I believe.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

very nice and tempting!

but please do not mix up versions!

the 2000-5 (Ei) has a different radome without pitot.

the very interesting cannon pod is only used by Taiwanese 2 seater models (also known as  2000-5 Di, also radome without pitot tube)!

so PLEASE provide the correct part with the correct models, or at LEAST give clear and correct instructions on how to use them!

THANKS!