British Phantom FG.1 & FGR.2 Stencils.

At Sea

Just seen this - whats the score? Are you sorted?

I have the Revell low viz decals spare for both 56 and 92 Squadrons - I dont do lo-viz Tooms RAF or not, but was hanging onto them, just because... well... I dont know really other than theyd be hard to find should I want some at a later date and have a change in taste.

Happy to swap them for an FG or FGR kit though (with both fuselage sides) ;)

Depending on what you need, have you looked for high res scans of decals to use to print your own? Theres the Richard Caruana stuff out there as "freeshare" stuff at high res - https://00319fa0-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.googlegroups.com/site/rjcaviationart/F-4K-MArt2Decal.png?attachauth=ANoY7cokWw1fjU4N6beBwMBfQWECY94__conTwAn3FlhAemD5gar2hl9ecj4mHAUmkiNTmyd7vIfXqp__mVyGkJXA4QZV-sJEcqmwscXkolL7b1EslW_XZRg5vrffaxB6Mig2fxpArbmMF8jTO87xKeTOE649Ig05IuDbtKzO-oSHdt-VolRik7Jq-AinXD0UxitCXxJHaVXsBVMpuEllJSxBBxfj6swL3milzcfhbQ7AyQ3gCEoaM4%3D&attredirects=0

Failing that, if youre still short of stuff, let me know what and Ill rummage, got a bit but not loads of RAF Phantom stuff, mostly from the Revell sheet.

ps - Im sure you dont need all those British Phantoms yknow... Been trying tonight to relieve my brother of the one I got him for his birthday last year or the year before - offered him a tenner (paid £29.99 for it at the time... what went wrong since?) but hes having none of it. Bottoms. Glad I robbed it of the Big Ed pack bar the US RBF tags is all I can say. Bloody siblings. Tut.

Let me know re missing decals though, I have a few highish res scans of various others too that may be of use, along with decal paper as well as a few Revell bits as I say. ;)

Extra edit - I have rocket pods and TER pylon thingys for them... you just dont need three British Phantoms... you dont. I have BL755 cluster bombs too and theyre amazing! (no theyre not) or some ex-Tornado iron bombs?

Balls to it - how about some Martel missiles too as an experimental/desperational anti-radar Falklands FGR Whifi? All as part exchange only of course for a bloomin Spey engined Phantom without consulting my bank manager!!!

Edited by RMP2
  • Like 1

That's a fabulous post! Lol

I have (I am very ashamed to say) bought another British Phantom since (at their current speculative high).

I now have 3 FG.1 and 3.5 FGR.2's.

This has given me enough decals to make all the kits I need, however I am happy to releive you of your low viz decal spares as at least one of my FGR.2 kits is going to be low viz RAF.

The FG.1's are all probably going to be Navy birds... Though if you have a 111 decal sheet spare I may be tempted to make that one barley grey also.

I will not however be swapping kits for decals, cash I would though.

Edited by At Sea