Astray Gray Frame

Gotta love an Astray! I got the Blue one sitting around from when SEED was still being released on dvd... That was a long time ago... Anyhow, I saw the title and thought "I never knew there was a grey astray" then I saw the K9 gun, made sense then. :) really well built, love the Acguy turret thing, very cool that. The colours work to me, let's be honest, after Lacus-samas (Meer Campbell actually) bright pink Zaku, anything can go. However much I like the colours I will say that, the Astrays had the same frame colour that they where named after. So in theory, this beastie would be a Gold Astray, even tho there already is one Akumatasu I think it's called?? I know of the blue, red, green and gold astrays. Ignoring that, and it's only a suggestion, really well made gunpla. I'd be happy with that :) what paints did you use?

please post more gunpla!! :D

Kind Regards,

Dazz

Gotta love an Astray! I got the Blue one sitting around from when SEED was still being released on dvd... That was a long time ago... Anyhow, I saw the title and thought "I never knew there was a grey astray" then I saw the K9 gun, made sense then. :) really well built, love the Acguy turret thing, very cool that. The colours work to me, let's be honest, after Lacus-samas (Meer Campbell actually) bright pink Zaku, anything can go. However much I like the colours I will say that, the Astrays had the same frame colour that they where named after. So in theory, this beastie would be a Gold Astray, even tho there already is one Akumatasu I think it's called?? I know of the blue, red, green and gold astrays. Ignoring that, and it's only a suggestion, really well made gunpla. I'd be happy with that :) what paints did you use?

please post more gunpla!! :D

Kind Regards,

Dazz

It's kind of a misnomer, because i'm basing this on the Gray Zeta(pic related)

208.jpg

i'll post my other gunplas on intervals so as not to spam this thread :)

Paints used are gaia notes:

Star bright silver

Star bright brass

Star bright iron

Pearl Copper

Gloss black.

Most seed designs are great, specially the astray.

iM2LUJV.jpg

aahh... the name makes sense now! That is a cool Zeta, thats the one from the Gundam Evolve episode with the weird diamond thing? I have heard of Gaia notes paint, very hard to get in this country. I look forward to more of your work. :)

Kind Regards,

Dazz

• Like 1

Very cool! Love the colours :)

aahh... the name makes sense now! That is a cool Zeta, thats the one from the Gundam Evolve episode with the weird diamond thing? I have heard of Gaia notes paint, very hard to get in this country. I look forward to more of your work. :)

Kind Regards,

Dazz

You know your evolve so well. Yeah it's from gundam evolve 9. I know someone from your place able to get those paints. Though he has a middleman for his transactions. I'm originally from southeast asia, and its hard to obtain too.

Looking forward to your kits as well :)

You know your evolve so well. Yeah it's from gundam evolve 9. I know someone from your place able to get those paints. Though he has a middleman for his transactions. I'm originally from southeast asia, and its hard to obtain too.

Looking forward to your kits as well :)

Lol... I just have a really weird memory, anything that involves anime/mecha/planes I seem to remember really well. Peoples names however, completely useless at! I dunno... lol I have a Gold Gaia Notes that I bought especially for my Gundams, but not had the chance to use it yet. What do you thin the paint with? All the help guides I have seen, have been written in every other language bar English. Where do you get yours from, or would you happen to know a good place for them. I got mine from eBay from China.

I wouldn't hold your breath on my Gunpla, my build rate isn't that... fast shall we say. :)

Kind Regards,

Dazz

• Like 1

Lol... I just have a really weird memory, anything that involves anime/mecha/planes I seem to remember really well. Peoples names however, completely useless at! I dunno... lol I have a Gold Gaia Notes that I bought especially for my Gundams, but not had the chance to use it yet. What do you thin the paint with? All the help guides I have seen, have been written in every other language bar English. Where do you get yours from, or would you happen to know a good place for them. I got mine from eBay from China.

I wouldn't hold your breath on my Gunpla, my build rate isn't that... fast shall we say. :)

Kind Regards,

Dazz

I'm mixing them with metallic master, well that's what they recommend anyway. I'm using a middleman as well when buying paints.

My gunpla build rate is a month for RG's and 3 months for MG's. I only have the weekends to work on kits

Good Lord, those colors are loud! And gorgeous! I need that gold for some AUEG suits I plan on building. Especially my Hyaku Shiki. I've never heard of that brand of paint before.

It's actually brass, maybe the gold would be a bit darker but richer. Still it's a good metallic paint

:coolio: sun glasses required! Nice paint jobs though, although the orange one isn't to my taste, but that's just me :)

I understand it's not for everyone. But Thanks :)

loving the colour :coolio: