Five Star Red Star! 1/48 AMK MiG-31BSM Foxhound Red 25

What more can I say that hasn't been said about this kit already... To quote Jezza...wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!!

This is absolutely without a doubt the best kit of 2015. And I'll accept no argument on this. 5-Star kit. What does suck are my pics. I wish I had better equipment to take better pics. I think even my iPhone can do a better job. Maybe I'll reshoot. At any rate, I offer you what I have now:

IMG_0853.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg

IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

IMG_0863.jpg

IMG_0854.jpg

IMG_0860.jpg

IMG_0857.jpg

IMG_0855.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

IMG_0861.jpg

• Like 56

Wow this kit certainly seems to have won the approval of the masses since its release. Your build certainly proves just how good it is, what a stunning piece of work, a real beauty.

Superb,

Eng

• Like 1

Hello,Habu12 - My compliments to you on a fine looking build of your 'Foxhound'. I love the quality and detail of the paint and finishing work and she is a resplendent tribute to this 'Beast from the East!' All the best,Paul.

• Like 1

Does that include sleep?! I can barely get parts off the srue in that amount of time. That makes your build even more amazing!

I started building mostly OOB for the past few years ago, and haven't looked back. I've found I really enjoy finishing projects. That, and the domination of Airfix are what I credit my speed of building. ;)

• Like 1