1/48 - Junkers Ju-88A by ICM - Ju-88A-1/-4/-8/-11/-14/Torp A-17, C-6/C-6b, P-1 & Mistel S1 released

Homebee

ICM is to release in 2018 one new boxing and two new variants from its Ju-88 kit.

- ref. 48237 - Junkers Ju-88A-4 , WWII Axis Bomber - release Q2 2018

Source: https://www.hannants.co.uk/product/ICM48237

JU88_A.jpg

- ref. 48238 - Junkers Ju-88C-6 , WWII German Heavy Fighter - release Q3 2018

Source: https://www.hannants.co.uk/product/ICM48238

JU88_B.jpg

- ref. 48239 - Junkers Ju-88C-6b , WWII German Night Fighter - release Q4 2018

Source: https://www.hannants.co.uk/product/ICM48239

JU88_C.jpg

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/25/2017 at 9:47 AM, ABeck said:

The Revell/G rebox of the A-4 is out in Germany. This kit includes retooled and better detailed engine front grills  and reshaped supercharger housings under the engine nacelles.

To my nowledge these improvements are NOT YET included in the latest ICM/SH-rebox kits.

Andreas Beck

Hello Andreas, all

I recently bought the Revell a-4 version and my kit contains just the normal ICM plastic. I comapred the extra A-4 sprue with the pictures here and there is no change! I also compared them with the Dragon A-4 and wit the pics of the Vector resin kit...it's really just the standard ICM plastic 😞 So to get a proper A-4 or so you have to get Vector parts or, at least here in Germany, a similar priced older Dragon/Revell kit a a donar. Props I ordered from Quickboost.

Gruss

Uwe

On 4/25/2017 at 9:47 AM, ABeck said:

The Revell/G rebox of the A-4 is out in Germany. This kit includes retooled and better detailed engine front grills  and reshaped supercharger housings under the engine nacelles.

To my nowledge these improvements are NOT YET included in the latest ICM/SH-rebox kits.

Andreas Beck

Hello Andreas, all

I recently bought the Revell a-4 version and my kit contains just the normal ICM plastic. I comapred the extra A-4 sprue with the pictures here and there is no change! I also compared them with the Dragon A-4 and wit the pics of the Vector resin kit...it's really just the standard ICM plastic 😞 So to get a proper A-4 or so you have to get Vector parts or, at least here in Germany, a similar priced older Dragon/Revell kit a a donar. Props I ordered from Quickboost.

Gruss

Uwe

10 hours ago, anj4de said:

Hello Andreas, all

Gruss

Uwe

That's a bit puzzling. I was about to sell some of my Revell (Dragon) A4 I put aside. Swapping them for the ICM kit. Probably better to keep them. 

Edited by Ka-Efka

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/5/2019 at 12:47 PM, Wuger91 said:

Yes For S and T model that will be fine

I would be on board for an S or T model as well. And I wouldn’t turn down Ju188’s either. But an A1 in 1/48 wound be the bomb(er).

• Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Junkers Ju-88A-4, A-1, A-11, A-14 & Torp/A-17, C-6/C-6b by ICM - released - Mistel S1 (Ju-88A-4+Bf.109F-4) in January 2022

Hey ICM...  keep the ju88s rolling!  I will send my money!  I want  G model, and can you do some long fuselage versions?  I have about 6 of these ju88 kits, I built the A11 kit and loved it...  i will naturally pick up the mistel...

Edited by Tokyo Raider