As a result of the close-down of the UK by the British Government last night, we have made all the Buy/Sell areas read-only until we open back up again, so please have a look at the announcement linked here.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Wolwe82

First figure - Warhammer 40k 28mm

Hey guys, i would like to show you my first at 2016 and the very first figure :) I have always loved Warhammer (does not matter if "classic" or 40k) and these 28mm figures are quite cute little gems (the cast is amazingly well done by Citadel).

And because i love wolves, my favourite unit are the Space Wolves :) Well, here is the first of them - i have not used any Warhammer rules for painting, just painted it as i like (speaking about colour scheme and weapon chose) :)

So here is the grey hunter, armed with plasma pistol and bolt pistol. I have tried some new techniques to me and obviously have a lot to learn yet ;) But i had A LOT of fun! :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
And one for the size comparing :)
image.jpg
Thanks for watching guys and hopefuly i ll add more figures in better quality over times :)

Awesome figure Wolwe! You have painted it beautifully. Yet another string to your artistic, model building bow!

Kind regards,

Stix

thanks Stix :) but it is still far behind your nice figures :) so i need to practice and practice and practice :)

Cracking figure Wolwe :clap::worthy: Can hardly believe it's your first figure!

As a very minor point I would suggest a few, very selected, highlights - but there I'm talking about striving for perfection

Ciao

Well, i realy dont mind good advices from those more experienced, so any tips and hnts are welcome :)

Giemme is the person to seek advice from - his figure painting skills are truly awesome!

Nice figure, look forward to seeing more

Thanks guys, the Warhammer is realy fun to me, i m just battling the "not enough free time" issues :D

Simmo - for beginning i want to stick with figures without skin/faces :) So orcs ll come later ;)