Yesterday I started the Italeri/Esci F 5 B

The box art
252573001.jpg
433735002.jpg
Decals
872919003.jpg
Sprues
778967004.jpg

I will represent an aircraft of the 425 TFTS 58 TFTW based at Williams AFB in 1975 , I wil detail this build with the set Wolfpack set replace the seats by Truedetails ones
705529005.jpg

I already glued the PE parts for the instrument panels
764852006.jpg

And painted the seats in grey and green
358451007.jpg

Patrice

• Like 4

Bonsoir Patrice,

I can see that you have started the year at full speed!

The F-5 is a very charismatic plane, so it's going to be good!

Have fun!!!

JR

Nice choice of kit and colour scheme Patrice.

And a good start on the cockpit, I look forward to seeing more of your progress.

Craig

Good evening Craig

Thank you

Bonsoir Patrice,

I can see that you have started the year at full speed!

The F-5 is a very charismatic plane, so it's going to be good!

Have fun!!!

JR

Bonsoir JR

I wanted to keep the good rythm I had with the Skyhawk and the Dragonfly ..

Yes the F5 is very interesting plane it is just too bad that there is so few kits in 1/72 ...

Patrice

Good evening

Today I placed some weight in the nose and closed the fuselage ( seats are just placed to see what it will look like once the kit will be finished ..)

919077002.jpg

413261004.jpg

I also worked on the wings
577108001.jpg

the undercarriage
461271003.jpg

Patrice

• Like 3

Salut Patrice,

this F-5 is starting to shape up nicely, and it doesn't look like it is gathering any spider web, considering your build rate!

Great show!

JR

• Like 1

Hi Patrice, welcome aboard, sorry for the delay in finding this thread but as mentioned in another thread, I'm traveling around Europe as well as looking after the the start of the P-47 GB, so time does get away from me!

You've made a great start to the build, I love the PE bits in the cockpit, looks amazing when painted!

I had to recheck just to make sure it wasn't 1/48th, you've done a lovely job with the cockpit, well done.

Well good luck with the rest of the build and I do look forward to she her in the gallery.

Hi Patrice, welcome aboard, sorry for the delay in finding this thread but as mentioned in another thread, I'm traveling around Europe as well as looking after the the start of the P-47 GB, so time does get away from me!

You've made a great start to the build, I love the PE bits in the cockpit, looks amazing when painted!

I had to recheck just to make sure it wasn't 1/48th, you've done a lovely job with the cockpit, well done.

Well good luck with the rest of the build and I do look forward to she her in the gallery.

Good morning Rich

Thank you for your comments I hope you enjoy travelling in Europe despite the low temperatures ..

I will try to place the wings on the fuselage this Week end ..

Patrice

Very nice Patrice.

Looks great with the hi-vis scheme, very colourful.

Good morning modelling minion

Thank you

Patrice

WOW that looks amazing, I do very much like that colour scheme, it really suits it! :thumbsup:

Good morning trickyrich

Thank you

Patrice

Good morning

Yesterday I placed the wingtip tanks , the undercarriage and airbrakes

371719001.jpg

112045002.jpg

Next time I will place the antennas the canopies and it will be over for this build and I will start working for the Thunderbolt Gb ..

Patrice

• Like 3