1/48 IAC TSR-2W (wiffer)

So... not supposed to have the hyphen? Opppps, silly me. Must be my American sensibilities for aircraft acronyms.

Hello and Happy New Year to you,Patrick - What's a hyphen between friends? I've seen both versions.At the end of the day,a TSR2 is a TSR-2 in my book but I'll learn a lesson from a teacher!! She's a stunning piece of artwork and a credit to your model painting expertise.Welcome to Britmodeller and looking forward to seeing more of your work. All the very best,Paul.
  • Like 1

Hello and Happy New Year to you,Patrick - What's a hyphen between friends? I've seen both versions.At the end of the day,a TSR2 is a TSR-2 in my book but I'll learn a lesson from a teacher!! She's a stunning piece of artwork and a credit to your model painting expertise.Welcome to Britmodeller and looking forward to seeing more of your work. All the very best,Paul.

No worries-I hope to actually get some building done this year! Used to post here often, but life interjects itself and there you have it. Got a couple on the bench that should stir the hearts over there... A meteor U.15 and a Pembroke (both 1/48): probably been done in several scales, but you never know; and, not really the point (for me anyway.)

Cheers

Pat

Not really a fan of whifs, but this is an exception; it's absolutely brilliant! I could look at it for hours!

It is a cool scheme-wish I could get better images. Not only is the kit large, but it is really hard to "see" for the camera... When we finally get a sunny day I am going to try some outside photography and see if natural light helps.

Thanks again!

Pat

Edited by Patrick Earing
  • Like 1

It is a cool scheme-wish I could get better images. Not only is the kit large, but it is really hard to "see" for the camera... When we finally get a sunny day I am going to try some outside photography and see if natural light helps.

Thanks again!

Pat

I can imagine she's quite big! Will be great to see some out door sunshine pics!

Brilliant work! Not much I can add there that hasn't already been said. I guess the Irish Punt was doing pretty well the year the Irish Air Corps bought that one (in the alternate Universe this model represents).

Regards,

Jason