First for 2016 and a fun Sherman.

Hi folk,s well the matt coat was all that was needed to finish it most of it was done over the hols,you get three easy build tanks

in a box which I picked up for a bit of practice paint and weathering,after building the other two to finish in a European scheme

I noticed the side skirts and early mantle found on early desert versions so I,m sure it,s not accurate and there are no decals in

the kit but it was fun and here it is.Happy new year to all and thank's for looking.

DSCN0397%20640x480_zpsksqtks1o.jpg

DSCN0403%20640x480_zpsrgqjeknl.jpg

DSCN0404%20640x480_zps7vsqfcqf.jpg

DSCN0405%20640x480_zpso9fdm3jr.jpg

• Like 12

Hello,Stevej60 - "Happy New Year" to you! My compliments to you on a fine looking piece of 'Festive Fettling' with your 'Sherman' build.There is an 'A-10' also on this RFI Page List but we'll keep this secret safe!! All the very best,Paul.

Hi Steve,

all my best wishes of a Happy New Year to you and family! And may you build even more models in 2016 than you did last year!!!

At what scale is your lovely Sherman? Great show! And I love that tank!

Are you going to stick a pair of wings onto it, so that it qualifies as an aircraft?

Just kidding!

JR

• Like 1

It always start with two glasses of sparkly, and before you know it you see pink Sherman tanks all over the place!!!

HAVE A FUN YEAR!

jr

• Like 1