1:32 Revell Spitfire

• 2 months later...

Splendid work on the paint job and weathering. In a couple of your photos it gives the same kind of slightly bleached colouring you see in contemporary colour photos from the 40s, which adds to the authentic note.

The camo masks are something I'll look into myself given your excellent results with them. I'll have to experiment with some rouge and blusher on my next build as well, seeing how well you did with the eye shadow here...

Nice one,

Tony

Splendid work on the paint job and weathering. In a couple of your photos it gives the same kind of slightly bleached colouring you see in contemporary colour photos from the 40s, which adds to the authentic note.

The camo masks are something I'll look into myself given your excellent results with them. I'll have to experiment with some rouge and blusher on my next build as well, seeing how well you did with the eye shadow here...

Nice one,

Tony

Thanks, Tony AK Interactive paints are 'scaled' to give a realistic colour effect. Please do have a look at TopNotch's Website as they have recently extended their range of masks if you have a look at my Blog you will see a review on the masks and you will find a generous discount code to use on TopNotch's website