Pretty Good Value - I think

Savenosouls

Bought these three on a trip to Poland last week from a nice Polish Gentleman from the Phantom Model shop in Krakow - don't know anything about the ICM model (approx £6)- the other two MisterCraft cost the equivalent of £1.65 a pop - given my lack of skill I'm not worried if I cock them up - I have built other PZL's before - but at £1.65 hey!

Anyone know anything about the models and what Airfix colour maps to Lufthansa Blue? Any info good or bad gratefully received!

http://5c022dc14ffcdb127b035d17dfc16862.jpg

Edited by Savenosouls
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I've built both the Heller and Mastercraft (why Mistercraft? I suppose it's the same). Heller is better, having as flaws an oversimplified engine and a wrong shape of elevators, too tapered.

Mikro has something unpleasant on propeller, struts and landing gear, but is buildable anyway.

The old Revell doesn't come out bad from the comparison.

Regards

Massimo

Hi all,

I've built both the Heller and Mastercraft (why Mistercraft? I suppose it's the same). Heller is better, having as flaws an oversimplified engine and a wrong shape of elevators, too tapered.

Mikro has something unpleasant on propeller, struts and landing gear, but is buildable anyway.

The old Revell doesn't come out bad from the comparison.

Regards

Massimo

Why Mistercraft and no longer Mastercraft? It's been discussed there

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234975483-mistercraft-kits-polish-company-whose-moulds-do-they-use/?hl=mastercraft#entry1875389