Tu-22KD Modelsvit

Lovely rendition of this mighty Cold War Warrior………waiting patiently for my copy of the Modelsvit kit but I doubt I will be able to do it the same justice.

Very well executed there friend, you must be very proud of your work, please keep us all informed/ pictures please of your builds, as you are an inspiration to us mere mortals who would struggle to complete a model to your very high standards.

Hello and Happy New Year to you,Patrick - What's a hyphen between friends? I've seen both versions.At the end of the day,a TSR2 is a TSR-2 in my book but I'll learn a lesson from a teacher!! She's a stunning piece of artwork and a credit to your model painting expertise.Welcome to Britmodeller and looking forward to seeing more of your work. All the very best,Paul.

That is a stunning model Alesha - great finish and excellent modified flaps.

How was the build ?? - did you have problems getting the crew compartment to fit inside the fuselage ???

How was the engine exhausts and nozzles? - I had a lot of trouble with mine.

It would be great to hear and see a work in progress - how it all went together.

Best wishes

Ken

Thanks Ken!

There were no real problems with putting it together& I did not model the bomb compartment as the missile was meant to be fitted& The crew compartment went in with no trouble.
The engines had to be worked on a bit to fit the in and the air intakes were made of metal using the lathe.
Cheers
Alesha