Revell B-1B, my third attempt at finishing.

I started the 1:48 Lancer many many moons nay years ago, so long the white paint in the bay's had turned to magnolia. Refreshed the White with acrylic about 4 years ago but it defeated me again.

With getting Lightning and the He111finished, I've pulled this leviathan off the shelf (again) to try and get it finished, after a good clean and some remedial repairs, got the old paint brush out and tidied up the paint and applied a few coats of Humbrol clear.

Over the past few days managed to get most of the main decals on. Leaving them to dry until tonight and then I'll crack on with the stencels and try and get the second main U/C built up.

74_zpsl4mtgnjj.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks guys, a bit more progress over the New Year on the Lancer.

Decals applied and sealed in with Clear, Satin Cote being applied.

75_zpseemsixoo.jpg

First coat of Hu125 on the Bay doors and ancillaries.

76_zpsr0ccxpsc.jpg

U/C built up in readiness.

77_zpsauqishi2.jpg

Fingers crossed I should have this finished over the next few days, thinking about pulling the Hustlers out next.

• Like 4

Double edged sword? If I was modelling on that nice shiny table then I'd get both cuts from my Mrs.

Great looking model, it deserves to get finished.

Colin ;-)

Looks great I can't believe the size of the gear !

Guy

Keep pushing, I saw this kit built up at the Revell stand at Telford and was absolutely gobsmacked, I thought the 1/72 variant in my stash was big!