Tony`s 2015 Yearbook- 51kits and counting!,,PLUS 11 more- so 62 for the year!

tonyot

Hiya Folks,

Here is my output for the year,..(edited,...now standing at 62!) ,.......unless I`ve forgotten any others ,....hope you like them;

Starting with;

1/72nd B-17F, RCAF;

32_zps0aosek2x.jpg

1/48th Airfix Javelin conc to FAW.5;

DSCF6626_zpszxcotu4w.jpg

3 X 1/72nd Fleet Air Arm Corsair`s;

DSCF6373_zpsginyzemv.jpg

DSCF6404_zpsmehzmhpk.jpg

DSCF6380_zpss1nwf1vy.jpg

1/24th scale Tamiya Corsair Mk.I;

DSCF6355_zpsvqd35wcm.jpg

DSCF6363_zpsmabwwgm7.jpg

1/72nd old Airfix Hurricane Mk.I converted into a Mk.IIb;

DSCF6240_zpshzwbplo8.jpg

1/72nd Airfix Beaufighter;

DSCF6075_zpslqtjds3j.jpg

DSCF6058_zpszhjprfeb.jpg

1/72nd Academy B-24D converted into a Liberator Mk.II;

DSCF5500_zpstn1sa3cc.jpg

DSCF5512_zps2h4jnwty.jpg

2 X Sea Hurricanes,.....Mk.Ia converted from Pegasus kit;

DSCF5464_zpswegt66b9.jpg

Mk.Ib from the Italeri kit;

DSCF5435_zpsk2hrs9pd.jpg

1/48th Eduard Spitfire Mk.VIII;

.DSCF5181_zpsvoynr7v1.jpg

1/72 new Airfix Hurricane Mk.I conv from fabric wings to metal wings;

DSCF4270_zps8qfer2uh.jpg

DSCF5036_zpsbfetltcd.jpg

2 x 1-72nd scale Bren Gun Typhoons;

DSCF4785_zpszziqnz66.jpg

DSCF4790_zps0sb5qxwz.jpg

2 X Airfix 1/72nd Typhoon`s;

DSCF4724_zpsuntpoky3.jpg

'DSCF4697_zps93hokjoa.jpg

1/72nd Airfix rag winged Hurricane Mk.I X 2;

DSCF4967_zpsbn2lzt7l.jpg

DSCF2504_zpsf3ab946d.jpg

1/72nd Airfix Blenheim converted into a RCAF Bolingbroke;

DSCF4926_zpspkcrsuhy.jpg

1/48th scale Hasegawa Spitfire Mk.Vb- Malta on the Offensive;

DSCF6731_zpsvmlor62r.jpg

2 x 1/72nd Hampden TB.I torpedo bombers; first the Airfix kit converted;

a14_zpsqle3c7uw.jpg

& the Valom kit converted;

DSCF3516_NEW_zps184duyx8.jpg

The new 1/48th scale Airfix Hurricane Mk.I X 4;

DSCF4209_zpsafwksfts.jpg

DSCF4206_zpsqnoattxd.jpg

DSCF4210_zpsxhlfiebb.jpg

DSCF4212_zpshievj5if.jpg

DSCF6228_zpsvpnzl1oj.jpg

DSCF6219_zpsflreyope.jpg

DSCF5087_zpswz7cb8yl.jpg

DSCF5086_zps92mduooj.jpg

1/48th scale new Airfix Spitfire Mk.I;

spit%201_zpshvcbzlb3.jpg

5 X 1.72nd scale Defiant`s,....Airfix & Special Hobby; first the Airfix ones;

d7_zpsjjzdiywk.jpg

then the Eduard ones;

d14_zpsvrrbodsn.jpg

2 x 1/72nd scale Airfix Tomahawk`s;

DSCF2499_zps470e7ab2.jpg

DSCF3388_zpssw12vgtp.jpg

2 x 185 Sqn Spitfire V`s from Malta,......Sword 1/72nd;

DSCF3306_zpsfbogsvkf.jpg

and 1/48th Special Hobby;

SpitV-4.jpg

1/72nd Airfix Dakota;'

Dak%205_zpsf34u6dis.jpg

1/32nd HK Meteor F.4;

DSCF2519_NEW_zpsa80ab965.jpg

1/72nd Revell Halifax X 2,...FIRST the Mk.III;

DSCF6574_zpsb3rb2cca.jpg

then the Mk.V;

DSCF6514_zpszj7ttle0.jpg

1/72nd scale MPM Blenheim Mk.V;

DSCF5381_zpstnbagkdf.jpg

1/48th Hasegawa Hurricane Mk.IIb;

DSCF6635_zpsashmutae.jpg

2 x Hasegawa Springbok Hurricane`s,....Mk.IIb & IIc;

DSCF6524_zpstxmexz9r.jpg

2 x 1/72nd scale USAAF Hurricane`s;

DSCF5410_zpsnau5pkp1.jpg

2 x 1/72nd scale Eduard Hellcat`s;

H3_zps3di2mfjk.jpg

H6_zpsgxoxlrzy.jpg

2 x 1/72nd scale RAF Marauders,......first the Valom kit;

32_zpsukojzd7y.jpg

then the old Monogram snap tite kit;

b25_zpsro8oxajq.jpg

Well I think that this is the lot,......if I remember any more I`ll add them later!

Happy New Year for 2016,.......I hope it is a better year as I was seriously assaulted by a drunken mob outside my house on Boxing Day!

Cheers

Tony

Edit;

Here are some more that I`ve found since and forgot to add;

RAAF Vengeance in 1/72nd scale from Special Hobby;

Vengeance-5_zpsulfqpvhu.jpg

RAAF Beaufighter, 1/48th scale Tamiya;

DSCF5533_zpssf5k6vp3.jpg

1/72nd Sword RAAF Spitfire Mk.Vc;

DSCF3312_zpsrn6ira64.jpg

I also forgot to add this 1/72nd scale Airfix ASR Defiant from June;

DSCF4864_zpsmadbfd2v.jpg

A pair of 1/72nd Tamiya Corsair`s from October;

DSCF6461_zpspbuk4utt.jpg

DSCF6484_zps9ubhjbut.jpg

plus a pair of Beaufighter`s;

Hasegawa 1/72nd from March;

beau-1_zps6gl3wjx5.jpg

Airfix 1/72nd Beaufighter from September!;

DSCF6187_zpsuygvkgkl.jpg

And a Greek Hurricane from the 1/72nd scale Airfix kit;

DSCF6266_zpsn56aelot.jpg

and the Airfix 1/72nd Lancaster kit from June,.... converted into a Tallboy carrier using the Freightdog set;

24_zpsbsfcu6xk.jpg

51_zps7ojpvgft.jpg

and a Tamiya 1/72nd scale Spitfire Vb;

DSCF5359_zpsmn6lk6fq.jpg

So that now makes 62 for 2015,.....unless I`ve forgotten any more!

Cheers

Tony

Edited by tonyot
  • Like 35

That is an amazing collection completed for one year considering you've done a lot of big scale subjects all complete with weathering and panel line washes! Got room for them all? :lol:

• Like 1

Cheers for the comments and thanks for the concern regarding Boxing Day!

.I was going to bed at midnight when I heard a female screaming outside in the back alley, I went to investigate,.....there were some drunks from a neighbours party outside my fence and they gobbed off at me,.....threw fag butts at me and when I asked them to leave I was basically attacked by a drunken drug fuelled pack of wolves,.....both men and women! There were around 20 of them with at least 5 of them on me at a time,.... my wife was asleep in bed but she came to help and she was also assaulted, receiving a cut lip and nose plus bruised arms and legs.

I had to go to hospital, I have a black eye and nose, cuts to my face and my back and arms are covered with kick marks leaving me black and blue but thankfully my existing back injuries from the Army which had left me disabled don`t appear to have been made worse,....so just soft tissue damage, muscle spasms and bruising to my back, lots of bruises elsewhere, whiplash plus,.....and this is the worst part,........ a suspected broken finger which means I cannot do any modelling for a while!

The Police attended to receive a barrage of abuse (as did the Ambulance crew) and took statements but my wife and I thought it better not to aggravate the situation by pressing charges at the time because the mob were extremely volatile,......I was in hospital,.... and we feared for my house, property and dog!

All the best everybody for 2016,

Tony

• Like 4

That is an amazing collection completed for one year considering you've done a lot of big scale subjects all complete with weathering and panel line washes! Got room for them all? :lol:

NO!!!!!

Thanks for your kind comments,......but I have literally run out of room now and don`t know what to do with any more! Hopefully the lottery will come to the rescue with a better house in a nicer area!

Cheers

Tony

• Like 1

An outstanding collection Tony especially as a follower of your WIP's I know the research and extra work that goes into these build's,there,s a lot of

well known aircraft in there in some hardly known scheme's which only adds to the interest,great stuff!

• Like 1

What a great collection. I could never make that many kits in a year, and such a high standard! Well done Tony. Wishing you all the best for the New Year.

• Like 1

Never mind the models Tony, just hope you're both OK mate !...unbelievable but sadly an increasing sign of the times. Having worked at the sharp end of the emergency services for more years than I care to remember I can really appreciate your predicament. An angry mob is a very volatile thing, and it only takes a spark to change the mood, I've seen it go both ways....luckily I managed to avoid any serious damage, lets hope 2016 is better to you.

Great modelling and what an output !...wonderful stuff,

Andy

• Like 1

Have been waiting to see your collection Tony, and you did not disappoint. All great builds, and an SAAF machine in there as well - good man. Love the details of the open panels in the wings.

Like you, I am looking to the lottery to come to my display space aid. A home with a large "Hall of Mirrors" style wing for display cases should fit the ticket nicely.

Speedy recovery from the Boxing Day incident, and hope all those involved will get what is coming to them.

Cheers,

Mike

• Like 1

An unfortunate turn of events in a society that seems to be spiralling out of control, as far as alcohol is concerned.

Anyway I tip my hat to you sir, an outstanding gallery. It amazes me that your quality is never compromised by your quantity. And you have time to write books and are always happy to offer advice (I am still working on the Malta Hurricane that you provided info on)

Can't wait to see you work next year.

Simon

Cheers for the comments and thanks for the concern regarding Boxing Day!

.I was going to bed at midnight when I heard a female screaming outside in the back alley, I went to investigate,.....there were some drunks from a neighbours party outside my fence and they gobbed off at me,.....threw fag butts at me and when I asked them to leave I was basically attacked by a drunken drug fuelled pack of wolves,.....both men and women! There were around 20 of them with at least 5 of them on me at a time,.... my wife was asleep in bed but she came to help and she was also assaulted, receiving a cut lip and nose plus bruised arms and legs.

I had to go to hospital, I have a black eye and nose, cuts to my face and my back and arms are covered with kick marks leaving me black and blue but thankfully my existing back injuries from the Army which had left me disabled don`t appear to have been made worse,....so just soft tissue damage, muscle spasms and bruising to my back, lots of bruises elsewhere, whiplash plus,.....and this is the worst part,........ a suspected broken finger which means I cannot do any modelling for a while!

The Police attended to receive a barrage of abuse (as did the Ambulance crew) and took statements but my wife and I thought it better not to aggravate the situation by pressing charges at the time because the mob were extremely volatile,......I was in hospital,.... and we feared for my house, property and dog!

All the best everybody for 2016,

Tony

What a bunch of low life scum, people like that make me sick. They sound like the sort of cowards that are nothing by themselves, I bet that if anyone were to do anything to them they would be pressing every sort of charge and pursuing every kind of fraudulent claim possible.

• Like 1

Nice collection Tony. The Javelin sticks out as 'not of this year's era'!

Sorry to hear about you trouble with the neighbours - some people just don't deserve to be alive.

Hope you and your wife make a full recovery and don't have anymore trouble with the locals.

cheers

Grant

Certainly was a busy 2015 model building year. Fantastic builds all of them.

Sorry to hear of your "incident". Hope you're on the way for a speedy recovery and back to modelling soon. Really am quite disappointed with society today. I'm all for having a "good" time but not to the excess where people get hurt.

• Like 1

Words fail me entirely. I've run out of superlatives for this stunning line up of modelling prowess. I'm not allowed to use the ones I'd like to for the scum that attacked you. Glad you'll be OK but saddened this happened at all. Take care mate, all the best for 2016.

Steve.

• Like 1

Amazing models, impressive output. Sorry to hear about your attack, this kind of alcohol fueled mentality makes me sick to the core.

I hope you and your wife quickly recover both physically and mentally from this awful attack.

Best wishes, gazza l

• Like 1

What a superb line up, I don't think I have managed to glue 51 parts together this year never mind kits! Well done to you.

And the scum........well I hope 2016 is as bad as it could get for them in every way possible. :shit:

All te best Mac

• Like 2

Cheers everybody for your very kind comments, they are very much appreciated

Have been waiting to see your collection Tony, and you did not disappoint. All great builds, and an SAAF machine in there as well - good man. Love the details of the open panels in the wings.

Like you, I am looking to the lottery to come to my display space aid. A home with a large "Hall of Mirrors" style wing for display cases should fit the ticket nicely.

Speedy recovery from the Boxing Day incident, and hope all those involved will get what is coming to them.

Cheers,

Mike

Thanks ever so much Mike, I also look forward to your builds even though I`m not really an airliner man at heart as the subjects that you choose are usually great. There are actually three SAAF subjects here,.....a Tomahawk and a pair of Hurricane`s whichI admit is still well below my usual SAAF output,....I must try harder next year. I`ve got a SAAF Boston at the painting stages and I`m starting a SAAF Marauder if that bodes well!

Cheers

Tony

Edited by tonyot