Post war Ninak

Britman

Hi Pete,

The Gotha is also in my stash but, to be honest, I bought it to hord it for when it sells out.

And I've got the post war Snipe with the Pheon decals. I'm hoping decals for the postwar Ninack and the Brisfit will be released soon. We'll have to bombard Rowan with emails.

I'm hoping someone will do the 'highback' conversion set for the Ninack, so much more to choose from then.

How do you like Rowans decals, I have read many a good report of them but never seen them in person. Does he do a set for the Gotha? Btw, it looks like I have been roped into an on-site build over on the ww1 page. Are you going to post some progress reports too?

I really like the postwar Snipe decals very much. The quality is excellent and the schemes chosen very interesting. I can highly recommend them.
As I'm building an Airfix Hawker Hurricane right now, more or less to get back into the hobby after a break of a few years, I don't think I'll be starting the Ninack very soon.
However, we'll have to see what happens when the postwar Brisfit arrives.

Edited by CTDavies

Thats good to know, thank you. I checked over on the vendors page and there is an older post from Rowan for a Gotha sheet with a nice chevron design. Will email him to see if its still available. Check out gaspatch models from greece, they have some excellent machine guns, turnbuckles, and other bits.

I really like the postwar Snipe decals very much. The quality is excellent and the schemes chosen very interesting. I can't highly recommend them.

As I'm building an Airfix Hawker Hurricane right now, more or less to get back into the hobby after a break of a few years, I don't think I'll be starting the Ninack very soon.

However, we'll have to see what happens when the postwar Brisfit arrives.

If the decals are so good why can't you recommend them?

Selwyn

(confused)