1/32 - Messerschmitt Me.321/323 Gigant resin kit by HpH - Me.323D-6 released

Homebee

• 5 months later...
On 03/12/2016 at 7:27 AM, Ed Russell said:

Piffling little thing. Now if they did in the real man's scale (1/18) I would buy a few............... (:>)

.....,and move in.

Who will be the first to tie it to a He111Z?

Trevor

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

This should have been a co-operation between HpH and Profimodeller. HpH did the fuselage and Profimodeller should have done the interior. But due to some (unknown) reasons he stopped all activities and didn´t hand over the already made parts to HpH.

Now Jiri has started to bring it to live again, glad to see that there is progress again on one of my most favourite HpH projects.

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/32 - Messerschmitt Me.321/323 Gigant resin kit by HpH - prototype in progress - release Summer 2021

Good Lord. I’ve just seen the photos of the interior space. My dog could use it as a kennel and he’s a German Shepherd. 
And that wingspan! If it was flatter you could use it as an ironing table. I bet it makes a brilliant model though

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2020 at 5:59 PM, JohnT said:

Good Lord. I’ve just seen the photos of the interior space. My dog could use it as a kennel and he’s a German Shepherd. 
And that wingspan! If it was flatter you could use it as an ironing table. I bet it makes a brilliant model though

BAHAHA!!! 

On 12/21/2020 at 12:05 AM, Largescale32 said:

Latest pic:

spacer.png

Your going to need a bigger house!

• Homebee changed the title to 1/32 - Messerschmitt Me.321/323 Gigant resin kit by HpH - prototype in progress+box art - release Summer 2021

To say the kit is impressive would be a true understatement but this is one kit where even I have to wonder if there's enough of a market to justify the effort ... and I rarely question whether there's enough of a market.

On 1/18/2021 at 9:41 PM, SAT69 said:

but this is one kit where even I have to wonder if there's enough of a market to justify the effort ... and I rarely question whether there's enough of a market.

Jiri Hodan, the owner of HpH, always wanted to produce a 1/32 kit of the Gigant, that´s the reason why he does it. And that justifies the effort.

And that´s also the reason why we get a 1/32 Bv-138.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Largescale32 said:

Jiri Hodan, the owner of HpH, always wanted to produce a 1/32 kit of the Gigant, that´s the reason why he does it. And that justifies the effort.

And that´s also the reason why we get a 1/32 Bv-138.

He has a passion for it and the passion justifies the effort and the expense. To someone who thinks only of profit or loss, it makes no sense. To someone who knows what it is to have a passion to do something and yearns for the satisfaction of seeing it done, it makes all the sense in the world. Now I understand. Thanks for your response.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/32 - Messerschmitt Me.321/323 Gigant resin kit by HpH - prototype in progress+box art - release in 2022
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
8 hours ago, Largescale32 said:

After years of waiting for this kit Jiri told me that the release will be autumn/winter 2022.

The estimated retail price will be around €1.300,-

That could be a big value, just divide by the right divisor...  like wing span or wetted area or whatever, until you justify the 1300 to yourself...  i wish for a gigant in 1/48...  icm gave us the he111z in 1/48, so we are ready!

• Like 2