1/32 - Messerschmitt Me.321/323 Gigant resin kit by HpH - Me.323D-6 released

Homebee

About 68" span. I can really think of no reason to build a Gigant that size that doesn't fly.

This one is only 48" span, so close to 1/48 scale, and flies beautifully.

http://www.atomicworkshop.co.uk/catalog/index.php?main_page=document_general_info&products_id=220

It's free-flight, not radio controlled, and uses an onboard electronic timer to start the engines in sequence, very prettily, and then provide a pre-determined take-off, cruise, descent profile

There's a video downloadable part way down that page which is well worth a view.

Hi

I see a ME 321 towed by a HE III Z in 1:32

someone will do one

cheers

jerry

Diorama with Me 321 being attacked by Beaufighters over the Med (at least I think it was Beaufighters but might have been another allied type)

The crews of the Me323 must have had balls of cryptonite to fly over the med to supply Rommel and take casualties out, as they were so slow and cumbersome, that even allied bombers returning from missions, would try to shoot them down !

Much as I would like the idea of a 1/32 Me323, I'm not sure the present Mrs Jockney would welcome the idea of a loft conversion for me to keep it in when it was finished, besides I have had the 1/72 scale one for about 10 years and still haven't got round to building it

Cheers Pat

• Like 4

The crews of the Me323 must have had balls of cryptonite to fly over the med to supply Rommel and take casualties out, as they were so slow and cumbersome, that even allied bombers returning from missions, would try to shoot them down !

Much as I would like the idea of a 1/32 Me323, I'm not sure the present Mrs Jockney would welcome the idea of a loft conversion for me to keep it in when it was finished, besides I have had the 1/72 scale one for about 10 years and still haven't got round to building it

Cheers Pat

Think of the size of the gap needed to get it through LOL

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...