1/32 - Douglas DC-3/C-47 Dakota/Skytrain resin kit by HpH - C-47 & DC-3 released

Homebee

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

750€ for the kit then 75€ for the flaps! That's ridiculous when you compare it to the cost of the HK 1/32 Lancaster and a bit cheeky, I think, to charge extra for the flaps. I can get a Wingnut Wings kit for the cost of the flaps alone and probably 3 of their Lancasters, when it's finally released, for the cost of the Dakota.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i dont know what, but something makes me feel that the cockpit windows/nose is incorrectly shaped.

anyways, i think it is just a matter of time until HK models takes care of this subject.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/32 - Douglas DC-3/C-47 Dakota/Skytrain resin kit by HpH - C-47 & DC-3 released
10 hours ago, k5054nz said:

Does it have resin flaps included? The photos aren't terribly helpful (unless I just wasn't looking closely enough).

I just went through the instructions on their site and I'm not sure. They only seem to show "optional" etched flaps. If you want raised flaps I can't tell what is needed or what they supply.

• Thanks 1

Scalemates shows this to be a plastic kit while other sources show it as a resin kit. Can someone verify, please, which one it is?