Sepecat Jaguar Gr.3 // Kitty Hawk // 1:48

Solo

• 3 months later...

That is a fantastic build of a great aircraft in a cracking scheme :) absolutely stunning!

• Like 1

Wow this is top notch. Totally realistic finish, weathered but not overdone at all.

Could you please give us some advice on what paints you used and how? pre/post shading?

I'll build the 1/72 italeri and yours will be definitely my goal!

• Like 1

Well, I used Gunze paint: H311 for "white", and mixed H335 with Tamiya German Gray (1:1), then some post-shading using mixed H335 and H311 (1:1).

First I made preshading of course, nothing unusual.

If you want to watch the whole process of building of this model, you can find it here (polish language forum, but pictures can help you to understand).

Here there are some pictures regarding painting:

057.jpg

060.jpg

062.jpg065.jpg

• Like 1

Don't know how this one slipped past me first time round. Incredible work, beautifully painted and weathered.

Miss seeing the Jag, a tremendous jet and looks like it means business! You've certainly done this kit justice.

Beautiful,

Eng

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

i know this was like 5 years ago but im making a skin in a game called War Thunder and your model is an awesome reference for my skin and was wondering if you had any higher res photos

i have a YouTube channel and twitch channel under the same username so you can contact me here or find my Information on those platforms

Edited by Kingrora
adding more info

Thank you guys.

On 9/4/2020 at 3:52 PM, Kingrora said:

i know this was like 5 years ago but im making a skin in a game called War Thunder and your model is an awesome reference for my skin and was wondering if you had any higher res photos

I have found not so many pictures with that winter camouflage, so here you are:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Solo said:

Thank you guys.

I have found not so many pictures with that winter camouflage, so here you are:

This is awesome i will use these but I was asking if you had any close ups or higher quality images of your model?

I would probably need pictures of the Control surfaces, Decals and large dirty areas.

Also if i may, the small tail flash on your model is red and blue well for a British plane thee red has to be facing the front of the aircraft...I think it is french if blue is facing front (or at least was in the war)

Edited by Kingrora

6 hours ago, Kingrora said:

I would probably need pictures of the Control surfaces, Decals and large dirty areas.

I hope those pictures will be usefull.

6 hours ago, Kingrora said:

Also if i may, the small tail flash on your model is red and blue well for a British plane thee red has to be facing the front of the aircraft...I think it is french if blue is facing front (or at least was in the war)

Frankly said I have no idea, I did it just according to instruction manual if I remember correctly.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Hello Solo,

Despite the fact it was a troublesome build, the result is stunning.

Finished to perfection. Regards, Orion.

• Like 1