Tornado GR.4 (Revell 1/48) -New Kit-

Aviano

Hi Guillaume,

thanks for your post! The krueger flap decal is the only one in the italeri box for this area.... hmm i must look if i find in the sprue box a black one to cut/fit instead the wrong krueger flap decal.

Oliver

(PS. Decals are all down of the GR4 Tornado - now cleaning the surface, new paintjob and new decaling)

• Like 2

Hi Oliver,

Italian Tornado looks nice will sit nice with your GR4 and glad to hear you have the decals on and looking forward to seeing it.

German one next ?

Guy

• Like 1

Hi Guy,

thanks and yes, next to the Italian the GR4 will be in a good position and will crowded my glass-showcase!

German Tornado will come in the future maybe, when the 2 Tornados will be finished! My next build will be the F-15E Strike Eagle following the Rafale M :coolio:

Oliver

• Like 1

Good choice I have Revell F-15E on the display shelf and is a good build and the Rafale waiting its turn.

Guy

• Like 1

Thanks Viper!

@F4u - looks like the Revell F15E Kit is very good, with superb details/Decals and lots of loadouts!

Oliver

• Like 1

The Revell F-15E is a nice kit with plenty options for weapons cockpit detail is not to bad but could be improved with aftermarket sets, the overall detail and fit is pretty good and has a comprehensive decal sheet , I would recommend it ! I might even go for the 1/32nd sometime ?? although the 1/48th is an impressive size.

Guy

• Like 1

Good morning to all,

would like to show the progress and the last pics of the italian tornado before rollout next week!

Only the tanks, afterburners and the small things like antennas, clearparts and RBF-tags are left, also the weathering.

IMG_20160307_073841_zpsuosj28qv.jpg

IMG_20160307_074032_zpsw9tqfvu5.jpg

IMG_20160307_073753_zpsc0hazmrs.jpg

IMG_20160307_073728_zps2v92b4jc.jpg

IMG_20160307_073633_zpsjjjuvctb.jpg

Oliver

• Like 3

Thank you! Yes, specially the AGM-88 Harm, they look great on the underside of the Tornado!

Oliver

• Like 1

Looks really nice Oliver, should be even better once weathering is done !

Guy

• Like 1