At the bottom of estuary ( Brittany)

JB's

Bonjour tous le monde,

Ceci est un nouveau scratch diorama 1/35 en cours, nous sommes au fond d'un estuaire de la Bretagne,

Il y aura un quai liittle en bois et une cabane de pêcheur, un petit bateau en bois et un ou deux pêcheurs (je ne sais pas exactement en ce moment ...)

Il est juste le début des travaux, l'altération de la cale et de la hutte est en cours ......

145322010.jpg

471157012.jpg

561452013.jpg

236847014.jpg

433530DSCN2063.jpg

711331DSCN2085.jpg

796664DSCN2078.jpg

436114DSCN20932.jpg

207030DSCN2088.jpg

381829DSCN2095.jpg

291766DSCN2099.jpg

340067DSCN21012.jpg

289656DSCN2103.jpg

717105DSCN2174.jpg

796339DSCN2179.jpg

.....To be continued

• Like 8

Sorry, i m French and my english isn't very good...and i don't understand what exactly you want to say :mental:

Very nice diorama!

Translation:

Hello everybody,
This is a new scratch diorama 1/35 underway, we are at the bottom of an estuary in Brittany,
There will be a liittle wooden dock and fishing hut, a small wooden boat and one or two fishermen (I do not know right now ...)
It is just the start of work, the alteration of the hold and the hut is in progress .

• Like 1

Thanks a lot ShipbuilderMN, i have a problem with translation, i try to write in english but when i post my text, it's a very strange mixed English/French....

C'est un excellent travail - je peux presque sentir les poissons dans la poêle à frire des pêcheurs! Et certainement, il y a l'arôme de Calvados aussi!

(Je suis désolé si mon Français est pauvre - j'ecris comme un singe.)

• Like 1

Thanks a lot ShipbuilderMN, i have a problem with translation, i try to write in english but when i post my text, it's a very strange mixed English/French....

You're certainly posting from a phone, or an Ipad?

Then discard the automatic correction, and then you'll have no mix between the two languages.

I use a PC and "Google chrome" ( web browser), perhaps i have to adjust something in " langage and input settings" but i don't know exactly what?...( i want to keep translation if i need it )

Maybe add an english dictionnary in this case.

about your settings:

- click on the personnalisation and control button, right upper side => personnaliser et contrôler Google Chrome

- Paramètres

- Scroll down and click "Affcher les paramètres avancés"

- Scroll again a bit more down to "Langues" and click "Paramètres de langue et de saisie"

- On the left side of the window, see if there is "Anglais (Royaume Uni)". If it's not there, click on "ajouter", and get it on the drop-down menu.

- Then on the right side, cross "Utiliser cette langue pour corriger l'orthographe".

- Done

Thank you Sgt.Squarehead and spruecutter 96 ( 'spelling is ok, ) :D

I removed translation and i 'll try only in English ( sorry for my very poor English :blink: ..............)

• Like 2

Star of the show,hard working,Mr Dynamite JAAAAAAAAAAAAMES BROWN. Good one JB's After my own Heart!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Bonjour!

Votre Dock est très bien fait.

Les couleurs sont parfaites.

Maintenant, voyons comment le bateau regarde... :popcorn:

Excusez mon mauvais français.

L'anglais est assez difficile pour un Américain...

:fool: