New build! Winter project Academy F4 Phantom 1/48

McMaster

I started the build two days ago.I got the cockpit to 99% done.Next are the gear wells...I'm slowly approaching the fuselage assembly :D

(seat belts are made from tamiya tape)

IMG_4568_zpsbaojvrxh.jpg

IMG_4558_zpsxqlej0qq.jpg

IMG_4571_zpsh4lda3sx.jpg

IMG_4588_zpsm77ylbxf.jpg

That's all for now,more pictures coming up tomorrow or a day later :)

• Like 3

Hello,McMaster - Keep up the good work,I certainly like what I see.You're doing a MC.Masterful job on this phine aircraft.All the best,Paul.

Thanks mate,means a lot :) You have probably noticed how badly the airbrakes and flaps fitted but I was too lazy to fill that :/ And also,filler cracked on the front/mid fuselage join :( But thankfully its on the underneath :) Again,thanks :)

I didn't post anything for a while because I was busy painting the Phantom,and I must say it wasn't easy because of its rather tricky camo pattern (makes freehand brushing a real pain) but I did it (well,most of it.As you can see the vertical stab hasn't been touched yet) Now what's left is just the tiny touch ups,canopy,weathering,decals,flat coat,landing gear and the weapons :)

IMG_4771_zpsicehwlam.jpg

IMG_4773_zpsyi4le3v5.jpg

IMG_4767_zps554vdlpm.jpg

• Like 3

I've just come across this build. I have the VF-84 Jolly Rogers version in my stash so this will be of help when I eventually get round to building it!