Blackburn Firebrand TF Mk II (Valom 1/72)

MRMLA

Hello,MRMLA -.I'm very sorry about your flooded house misfortune.There's a lot of that nightmare in northern parts of England at the moment.However,you've made a dynamic recovery with this fine looking build of your 'Firebrand'.I love the quality and detail of the paint and finishing work and the wing-fold adds extra interest.A splendid tribute to this charismatic aircraft.All the best,Paul.

• Like 1

Very nice work! I'm not familiar with the Valom kit - how much of the wing fold is scratch built? I have the CMR resin Firebrand somewhere near the top of the stash. Soon! :)

Cheers,

Bill

• Like 1

That's an impressive build, finished to that rare state that says "I'm real!"

Apparently, the full size design wasn't all that impressive; in Captain Eric Brown's words "short of performance, sadly lacking in manoeuvrability, especially in rate of roll" and "a disaster as a deck-landing aircraft".

Splendid and inspiring work!

Kind regards,

Joachim

• Like 1

So sorry to hear of your flooding,.....there are a lot of people in my neck of the woods in a similar situation and I know how devastating this can be having had similar myself,.....I hope that your house and life are back to normal as soon as possible and good luck with the insurers!

Your Firebrand is a real beauty,.......fantastic paintwork and the wingfold is a joy to behold,....great work!

Cheers

Tony

• Like 1

Absolutely gorgeous Firebrand!!!

Fantastic attention to detail and outstanding paint job!

Sorry about the flooding. I flooded the bathroom and toilet the other day by forgetting that the bath was running!... And that was bad enough!

I cannot even start to think about the whole house under water! I hope there was not too much damage!

Congrats on the Firebrand!

JR

• Like 1

That's a superb looking Firebrand with a lovely paint finish. I wish Valom would produce a MkV. Very sorry to hear about the flooding. I hope you are getting back to normal.

• Like 1