An Albert's Tale (or four, or even five)..... Actually a Beady Eyed Herky Debs Albert Epic...

One of those nutters flew underneath a Skyvan on finals into Salalah, I know it happened as my old Pa was taking photos of the approach between the "drivers"!! Surprise, sudden onset of turbulence and PIO does not make for a tidy arrival!

I think it was the same guy who later lost the back end of his Jag during a live drop on the range as he had exceeded the safe release speed of what I believe was a thousand pounder and needed to land by "rocket assisted parachute" care of Martin Baker!

Nice videos Jessica, that is what is called flying in ground effect!

Sorry for the drift.

More Hercules building bits please!

• Like 2

No where near as low as Jessica's examples, but it is a Herc...

Opus (MC-130H), s/n 84-0475, on the Edwards AFB tower fly by line (used for pitot static calibrations):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/Phantomtoo/84-0475%206518ts%20ED%2019900900%2026_zpsmugyx35j.jpg

Sven

Old Viper Tester

• Like 2

Some of those Jag nutters would have flown under that Herc...!!

There's one that drives a Porsche and lurks about these pages but he's keeping his head down at the mo................................................

Ray Hanna's V12 lawnmower/hairtrimmer clip is still one of the best ever :thumbsup:

I wonder if old de Cadanet still has the brown trousers he ended up wearing that day :lol: :lol:

Edited by Miggers
  • Like 1

Happy quaffing and DEBauchery, Debs!

The FAA is not without its sense of humour: (any Tweety Pie fans here?)

tweety.jpg

Ian

Edited by limeypilot
  • Like 3