Heinkel He 111 H-3 Hasegawa 1/72

Hi friends. Let me show you my last work, an He 111 that took part in the battle of Britain during 1940. it is a wonderful kit and i recommend it sincerely. You can view an extensive work in progess article in issue 6 of Aces High Magazine. Hope you like it!!

Best regards

Fernando

Terminado%2012.jpg

Terminado%2010.jpg

Terminado%2011.jpg

Terminado%205.jpg

• Like 49

Beautiful paint job on that - the tonal variation is outstanding.

However with the greatest of respect, the finish is spoilt to my eyes by the over-done and 'in your face' panel lines. I realise that with the extra work you've put into the surface detail such as the riveting etc. you want it to be visible, but the panel lines 'pop' just too much and I think are not an in-scale representation.

However, each to their own and all that :)

Tom

• Like 1

Hello,Myrsky - My compliments to you on a beautiful looking build of your 'HE-111'.I am obviously aware of the type but it isn't one I have an extensive knowledge of.However,I can appreciate the quality and detail of the paint and finishing work. She is a resplendent tribute to the type.All the best,Paul.

Thank you very much for your kind words. It has been three months of intense work but the best reward is that you liked. Abput the panel lines I must admit they are certainly oversized, issue due to kit itself. Erase and rewrite them again and seemed a lot of work to me.
Cheers
Fernando