1/48 - Focke-Wulf Fw.190A family by Eduard - Fw.190A-2/A-4/A-7/A-8/F-8 released

Homebee

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With the "normal" A-8 version comomg now we laos have all parts available for the A-6/7! The missing part was the lower wing with the outboard MG151 20mm...since the earlier released A-8/R-2 had the outboard MK108 30mm cannons. Te only other part for a stabdard A series I could think off is the skightly thicker armor cowling ring of the A-9...even though I think the difference in 1/48 would not be vissible and Hardly measurable. The decal options are not too good, for me the only intersting bird is the black 10...because so little is known about it.

cheers

Uwe

1 hour ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Now if they would only scale down the 1/32nd Condor legion  “Emil's” to 1/48th or 1/72nd scales id have a couple of those ? 

AMK's released the 1:48 Eduard Bf 109E-1/3 with Cartograf decals for five Spanish Civil War planes. Look for "amk bf 109 over spain"

Edited by Sturmovik

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Focke-Wulf Fw.190A family by Eduard - Fw.190A-2/A-4/A-8/F-8 released - next variant Fw.190F-8
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Focke-Wulf Fw.190A family by Eduard - Fw.190A-2/A-4/A-8/F-8 released - next boxing Fw.190F-8