Watcher

They have some lovely stuff on their website. I placed an order in October and got an acknowledgment telling me that it would be in the post the following day. That's the last I heard of them. Nothing has arrived and I can't get a reply to my e-mails or on Facebook. Really disappointed as the stuff really looked good.

• 2 weeks later...

I did get a steer to a Polish shop that stocked their stuff but they didn't list the bits I wanted. I've raised a dispute via PayPal so I might get my money back. I got my stuff from Ultracast in the end.

• 4 weeks later...

Just to let you know that I raised the non-appearance of my stuff (and the failure to answer any of my e-mails) with PayPal so there is a 'happy' ending. I got what I needed from Ultracast (via SB Models in Barrow) and they've been excellent.

• 1 month later...

Panzer Art do indeed do some lovely stuff, and the range continues to grow. I've never bought direct (didn't know you could). However I have bought some from Jadar Model in Warsaw and some from BNA Modelworld in Oz. Both of these are excellent suppliers I can't fault. Except that I keep getting stung for customs charges from Oz. No such problems with Poland: until we inevitably leave the EU ....

In fact I've used Jadar a lot and found them utterly reliable with a good range and good prices, even allowing for shipping - which is also reasonable. They also only show stock they actually have, unlike some others (SOGA, Martola, Model World and Hobby Easy please stand up). They're the main outlet for Part etch sets and if you haven't tried the Agama acrylics they also seem to be the main agent for, well you should. Not only good quality but incredibly cheap.

On the subject of trustworthy suppliers I've also had good service from Hobby,dn,ua in Ukraine several times for a range of things and from Models Hobby in Russia for Live Resin, Tahk and Masterclub.

BTW, Tahk have discontinued their excellent range of accessories and are concentrating on figures. There is still stock out there, but I've been hoovering up all the excellent 0.30 and 0.50 Browning AFV mounts I can find.

I did get recommended to use Jadar Model but they didn't show the stuff I wanted. The Panzerart web site suggests an ability to order direct which is what I tried to do. By a curious twist, after I had raised a dispute through Paypal, and got my money back, a parcel arrived from Panzerart. Only three months late and without explanation. As I'd already got what I wanted from Ultracast I've put the box on the shelf and left it there. I frankly can't be bothered to go through the hassle and cost of sending it back :shrug: .

Edited by Watcher

• 5 months later...