1/48 Focke-Wulf Fw190A-8 II./JG1

Another model I owe you to show.

Built some years ago by my dad, Eduard kit with decals from the sparesbox, shows an a/c that was captured by the Allies in Denmark at war´s end, assumed to be a machine of JG1.

Greetings from Krampus today here in Austria :devil:

Cheers, Franz and Reinhard

3434264_web_zps54eedc04.jpg

Krampus-info_zps7f5ee9a7.jpg

DSC_0001_zpsa6l1qwzc.jpg

DSC_0002_zpshtfbhzb4.jpg

DSC_0003_zpsynn8gsvv.jpg

DSC_0004_zpsrnhihox1.jpg

DSC_0005_zpswflwbhwd.jpg

DSC_0006_zpscrznpp9b.jpg

DSC_0007_zpsvdup7rkq.jpg

DSC_0008_zps4mkgoxor.jpg

DSC_0009_zpsfmhbqy92.jpg

DSC_0010_zpsvbno9a1r.jpg

DSC_0011_zpswfhjotda.jpg

DSC_0012_zpsa0dgwkvm.jpg

DSC_0013_zpstbllvkgj.jpg

DSC_0014_zpsrohja2tl.jpg

Edited by Reini78
  • Like 20

You know I've heard the na,e Krampus in last day or so on kit dis tv but I'm certain they would t have slept if that description ( or pics) had been given .190 looks great .I have one in stash .Is engine ( and kit in general)

fit as hard as some say ?

• Like 1

You know I've heard the na,e Krampus in last day or so on kit dis tv but I'm certain they would t have slept if that description ( or pics) had been given .190 looks great .I have one in stash .Is engine ( and kit in general)

fit as hard as some say ?

no kits for beginners, tough kits...........test fitting is a good advise, the parts have mostly not much "flesh" to apply the glue on and also have not much "room", to say you gotta place the parts in the exact spots, for example when you build the internal fuselage parts and some are half a millimeter off, it can be that you have a bit of a fight afterwards getting the fuselage halves together

well, the reviews you find on the web explain it better :-) definitely more work than a Tamiya or a Hasegawa 190