Sd.Kfz. 251/22 ausf. D Pakwagen

MIKE_HUSKY

Hi guys,
I begin with new project. Some time ago I received a built kit from a modeler friend, the Sd.Kfz. 251/22 from Afv. The model was built and painted partially. Now I started with its restoration, I filled some space with putty. Next step will be the weldings. Stay tuned.

2wcn1cg.jpg

303g1w6.jpg

2v80tg5.jpg

• Like 3

Hi guys,

new photos on my wip. I started painting with the interiors, I sprayed a base coat of red primer , than a coat of future and a few coat of hairspray. After 10 minutes I sprayed a dunkelgelb base and after 15 minutes , with a medium brush and water, I started to work on the dunkegelb. I suggest to work in small area until the desidered effect.

30mvp61.jpg

The interiors aren't complete, I prefer to complete the external camouflage and then I'm going to complete the interiors with Vallejo colours (chair in wood, etc )and weathering.

On exterior surface I sprayed the red primer , I obtain it with Gunze colours.

2ajot9w.jpg

Stay tuned

Cheers

Mike

• Like 4

Hi guys,

now two pics of the external surface after the hair spray step. After this work I sprayed a coat of Future for to protect this step and I'm going to spray another layer of hair spray, and then I will paint the camo.

jz71pg.jpg

s4x94m.jpg

stay tuned

mike

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, Merry Christmas.

I repainted my 251. After some unlucky attempts , I decided to paint it without hairspray method. In the past I used this method without problem, but this time the final effect did not like me. I used sponge method for aged it. Comments and criticism are welcome. mike

32zmcl3.jpg

2501934.jpg

• Like 7

• 2 months later...

Hi guys,

after some time I return on my 251. The halftrack is in weathering step, but I started also with little diorama. The ruined house is from Custom Dioramics . Will be four figures, from Alpine Miniatures and Platoon brand. Stay tuned. Comments and suggestions are welcome. :popcorn:

2itk9x3.jpg

29l0ol5.jpg

2guxu21.jpg

20s7llg.jpg

• Like 3