- FOCKE-WULF 190 F8 - REVELL 1/32

Yes, very nice work! :thumbsup2:

But come one gentlemen, why does everybody call it a great kit? I've build it. It's not. I can see the flaws in the pictures above and there's

quite some work to it.

Don't get me wrong, nice finish. It's not about your build. But the kit ain't that great. Here's a picture of mine, still wip, so you don't say I'm just "talking".

It's not about the finish, this is not a kit worthy of the year 2015.

IMG_1323_zps3oeeatwn.jpg

everbody: :poke::devil:

• Like 1

Yes, very nice work! :thumbsup2:

But come one gentlemen, why does everybody call it a great kit? I've build it. It's not. I can see the flaws in the pictures above and there's

quite some work to it.

Don't get me wrong, nice finish. It's not about your build. But the kit ain't that great. Here's a picture of mine, still wip, so you don't say I'm just "talking".

It's not about the finish, this is not a kit worthy of the year 2015.

IMG_1323_zps3oeeatwn.jpg

everbody: :poke::devil:

- For sure you are right, this kit is not THE kit of the year, it has its drawback, since I'm in the modelling job, thats date back to the late fifties may be, I 've seen numerous encensed kit which were far from being THE definitiv kitof the model they were supposed to represent, I've never seen THE perfect thing,and like all these "wonders" of the past ,this one has it own flaws.

- The most evident of these are the shock absorbers of the main landing gear molded in extended position giving the model a nose up sitting look when shown on the ground, at this scale the riveting could have been represented and few other little bug which I tried to correct using AM transkits and scratch, on the other end there are good features, for instance, the canopies in two versions with open or closed option, added to this, it is easy to built, so, all in all ,it gives the possibility at any modeller from the beginners to the " Alte Haasen" to built its own 190 with a reasonnable chance of obtaining a good representation of the real thing it is supposed to show , to my eyes it is enough to give it the qualification of 'nice", if this word seems too strong, let's say very good kit.

Gorgeous build .Care to comment on their 1/32 109G6 ?Have one in stash .One of my IPMS branch members claimed nose mg panels were very poor fit . ( Improved for G10 -?) What would you suggest as Kit of 2015 or any other year / subject .Curious as always nice to have a 'fall together ' kit ' in stock' to neutralise the hours spent fighting others . ( I'd suggest Tamiya Ba64B armoured car practically builds itself but you may not be into AFVs)

• Like 1

Gorgeous build .Care to comment on their 1/32 109G6 ?Have one in stash .One of my IPMS branch members claimed nose mg panels were very poor fit . ( Improved for G10 -?) What would you suggest as Kit of 2015 or any other year / subject .Curious as always nice to have a 'fall together ' kit ' in stock' to neutralise the hours spent fighting others . ( I'd suggest Tamiya Ba64B armoured car practically builds itself but you may not be into AFVs)

- Hi ytareh,

- Can't tell nothing about the G6 cowling, it will come on my work bench soon ,after the G 10 which itself comes after the Saab 21 to day on the bench, so I will be able to tell you more a bit later..

- My wishes for 2015 ? WW II being well represented in the diferrent scale amongst the numerous manufacturers, I would like to have cold war models and mostly a serie of YAK 25/28 Flashlight.or Firebar never seen in injected excepted an old 25 model of the late fifties built with a hole at the end of one wing in which a ring and a string were to be installed to have the whole made turning around your head.....If you achieved a sufficient speed the jet noise was supposed to be heard..( a Voo Doo existed too).......OH HAPPY DAYS..........