1/48 - Lavoshkin La-11 "Fang" by HobbyBoss - released

Homebee

• Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Lavoshkin La-11 "Fang" by HobbyBoss - 3D renders - release May 2021

So soon after the release of the Ark 1/48 La-11 (and La-9)? IIRC, there's also an earlier one from MikroMir. I bought both of the Ark kits, even though they're The Wrong Scale; having done that penance, I'd like to suggest that HobbyBoss reconsider and give us something (or even two somethings) in 1/72! :whistle:

John

• Like 3

Does anyone know a reliable site I can  order the Ark 1/48 La-11 from ? I ordered from a Russian guy in November , 2020 ( only $13 )  and it never arrived . I appealed to Ebay and I got a refund  because the seller couldn't provide a convincing tracking  number . So , kudos to Ebay . I am interested in the Hobbyboss La-11 too .

• Like 1

7 hours ago, oggy4u said:

Does anyone know a reliable site I can  order the Ark 1/48 La-11 from ? I ordered from a Russian guy in November , 2020 ( only $13 )  and it never arrived . I appealed to Ebay and I got a refund  because the seller couldn't provide a convincing tracking  number . So , kudos to Ebay . I am interested in the Hobbyboss La-11 too .

Sadly not. I used Ebay for the La-11. One never arrived (got a refund); the other did (seller martinphila).

I've got two La-9s on order: one ordered on 31st Jan and due by 12th April, and a second I ordered as a back-up last week from martinphila. The first has yet to arrive and the second has yet to be posted...

I don't mind using Ebay as I'm covered by them and PayPal if the item doesn't arrive, but I do wish Ark Models had some UK distribution.

Jon

• Like 2

Hmmm... You guys are scaring me. I ordered and received the La-11 with no problem, then ordered the La-9 from the same vendor, back on 28 February. No parcel yet, but OTOH, one month from Russia in this Age of the Pandemic is not that bad, I suppose... Yeah, I just checked, and the La-11 took just over 5 weeks from shipping notification to actual delivery, so it's too soon to panic! :fingerscrossed:

John

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Mike Esposito said:

No way. Gotta be many more than that! 

I have seen photos with at least 5-6 La-9/11’s.  In addition, we’re only seeing what is publically displayed. They never threw anything away. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, John Thompson said:

Hmmm... You guys are scaring me. I ordered and received the La-11 with no problem, then ordered the La-9 from the same vendor, back on 28 February. No parcel yet, but OTOH, one month from Russia in this Age of the Pandemic is not that bad, I suppose... Yeah, I just checked, and the La-11 took just over 5 weeks from shipping notification to actual delivery, so it's too soon to panic! :fingerscrossed:

John

Ordered an LA-11 via Ebay on Feb 25th. Due to arrive here in Chicago on or near April 16th. 

Was nervous when placed order. In putin's Russia one never knows....

8 hours ago, 28ZComeback said:

I have seen photos with at least 5-6 La-9/11’s.  In addition, we’re only seeing what is publically displayed. They never threw anything away. 

I'd love to see them! I know there's three La-9s displayed in China.

Edited by k5054nz
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Mike Esposito said:

Ordered an LA-11 via Ebay on Feb 25th. Due to arrive here in Chicago on or near April 16th. 

Was nervous when placed order. In putin's Russia one never knows....

I ordered a La-11 from the Ukraine and four weeks later it showed up. No problem.  I find that people abroad (and particularly Russia and the Ukraine) strive to do a great job, whether it’s in promptness, packaging or communication. 

• Like 2

• Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Lavoshkin La-11 "Fang" by HobbyBoss - released