1/48 - Sukhoi Su-34 "Fullback" by HobbyBoss - released - new Khibiny resin pods by Zactoman

Homebee

Over here in Portugal, the only shop listing the kit in pre-sale has it marked 85€ plus shipping. I tought it was too much but now that prices are starting to come up around Europe, I still think it´s too much for a 1/48 kit but at least over here is cheaper than anywhere else!

I hope in 1/48 Su-34 a twenty years.... It is a one of most beautiful jet - but when i see a picture of final plastic.... i was VERY sceptic :/ Trumpeter is probably worst kit producer - and price over 100Ł ? This is a good joke... The "Beak" is on picture really strange :/

10 hours ago, dreamwriter said:

Over here in Portugal, the only shop listing the kit in pre-sale has it marked 85€ plus shipping. I thought it was too much but now that prices are starting to come up around Europe, I still think it´s too much for a 1/48 kit but at least over here is cheaper than anywhere else!

Who is the retailer at that price? 

87 euro's in Germany. If it's too expensive, don't buy it. There is absolutle no use for complaining on a forum about the price, it doesn't change a thing really...

I'm buying it, and probably the KH as well. And if the nose is "wrong", I'll go out and buy myself a nice new sanding stick and correct the biatch. LOL!!!

Happy modelling.

Joe

• Like 2

11 hours ago, bentwaters81tfw said:

Who is the retailer at that price? 

Bentwater, it´s a shop called Bigcat. You can check it here: www.bigcat.com.pt

I´ll probably will buy it too because it´s a kit I´ve been waiting for long. But I will still think it´s expensive lol

Cheers,

Bruno

32 minutes ago, bentwaters81tfw said:

Thanks Bruno. I have contacted them, it seems to be bank transfer only, and I'm awaiting clairification. £75 plus postage is better than £120, but it is still expensive.

For shipping to Europe I don´t know, but shipping inside Portugal they accept Paypal. The payment via Paypal is not available when you are finalizing the purchase,but there´s an observation field where you can specify you want to pay through Paypal. They will then send you the details by email. It´s an excellent shop with a great stock.

Edited by dreamwriter

1 hour ago, bentwaters81tfw said:

Thanks Bruno. I have contacted them, it seems to be bank transfer only, and I'm awaiting clairification. £75 plus postage is better than £120, but it is still expensive.

Let us know how you get on.

It is pricey at the moment, maybe that will drop once the hysteria has calmed. Nose may be sandable if its waaaay out, and theres a ton of plastic to help justify most of the lower priced options.
I do want one, but am in no rush, will wait for a suitable trade maybe or some easy overtime to justify it if need be. Or possibly just forget it.

Meanwhile.... lets wait for the unbiased reviews.

55 minutes ago, dreamwriter said:

For shipping to Europe I don´t know, but shipping inside Portugal they accept Paypal. The payment via Paypal is not available when you are finalizing the purchase,but there´s an observation field where you can specify you want to pay through Paypal. They will then send you the details by email. It´s an excellent shop with a great stock.

Thanks Bruno

I have asked them for a paypal invoice. Here's hoping.

No reply from Portugal. Obviously mañana is the word of the day, or they don't want the business. They might sell a few at £75 seeing it's £120 over here. Not good business. Their 'bank transfer' screen is in Portuguese and gives no account numbers, so there is nothing I can do until they wake up.

Possibly the only Russian jet I'd buy a model of....but not at that price..

Waited years for one in 1/48 now we get two HB & KH... Think i can wait another 6 months to pick one up discounted somewhere,once all the reviews have appeared online too see just how wrong they got it.

• Like 2

On 09/10/2016 at 5:01 AM, Radleigh said:

I would rather it not be £100, but if that's what it is going to cost then there is nothing we can do about it...

I will wait for KH one...

Will definitely be cheaper.

I hope correct as well.

2 hours ago, DIO said:

I will wait for KH one...

Will definitely be cheaper.

I hope correct as well.

Yeah but you know the kinetic fuselage will be made up of 17 component parts that will be a nightmare to align.

• Like 1