What If IV GB

Arniec

Thanxs Philip and Bob. :thumbsup: You both are on the list now.

We are nearing the finish line. Just 7 to go. :bounce:

So if there are more who are interested, just let us know. the more the better.

Cheers,

Edited by Arniec

Please add me to the roster. I might try a YFM-1 in OD/NG or an F-16XL in Polish camo. There's also a box full of Luft '46 kits to fall back on.

This should be fun.

• Like 1

Yes!!!! We are nearly there for the requered number of participants. Just two to go now!!! :hobbyhorse::hobbyhorse::hobbyhorse:

When we have the 30 participants we can get to the vote next year. I know that is a long way before that starts, but we can make the group of Whiffers even bigger this time. So the more the better!!! :thumbsup:

Cheers,

V-P You can do whatever you want, as long as it's a WHIF. So if you want for example do a F-35 in Turkish colours than that is fine. As long as it hasn't flown jet. You can also do some kitbashing if you want to, but that is no must. just different decals can be enough.

O, do I see this as you beeing number 29 for this GB?!

Cheers,

If Martin is #29 I can be the Magic #30 😉. Now a whif F-35... That's such an expensive pile of poo I wouldn't touch with a very long stick - as long as our Air Force regards it as a viable successor to my beloved Hornets. When they've made a sensible decision and bought Rafales, Gripens, Typhoons, Super Hornets or anything else but the '35, I as a taxpayer can breath easy and maybe build one... But not before that!

• Like 1

Thank you guys. :yahoo: We have reached our goal of 30 contestants. Now we need to wait till next year for the voting. :sleep_1:

In the meantime we can all draw our plans on what we would want to build.I still have a Do-17Z lying around to be made in Dutch colours.

O, V-P the F-35 was just an example. You can do what ever you want. Maybee a F-18 super hornet in Finish colours?! or a Su-33?! It's your imagination that will have to think about something. My mind is already gone, so I will change my mind a dozen times before the voting. :mental:

Cheers,

• Like 3

Personally I have a MASSIVE list of builds to complete, if everything goes together at the right time then I'll probably end up building a modernised Tirpitz 2 class battleship, should look thuggish with some 16-inchers :evil_laugh::mg: .

• Like 1

Personally I have a MASSIVE list of builds to complete, if everything goes together at the right time then I'll probably end up building a modernised Tirpitz 2 class battleship, should look thuggish with some 16-inchers :evil_laugh::mg: .

That should look very nice. Are you going to do it in 1/350?!

Cheers,