What If IV GB

Arniec

Arnold may have a line on some of those "special cookies"!!! ;) 

How else can we explain some of the more unusual builds we find here...... :elephant:  :wacko:         :dinosaur: ooo this one's new!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, raptormodeller said:

Join us for cookies. We have cookies. 

Lots and lots of them.

maybe "we have candy" too!    

( hmmm lets see who gets that one????  "triple dipped in psycho" ;) )

• Like 2

Space cake with some special candy sprinkled. Hmmmmm I am not crazy I am a airplane!!!! Whoey!!!!! :pilot:

Hmmm to much Candy or was it the space that did it. Now you know where I get my insperation from. Hahahahaha

Cheers,

24 minutes ago, Arniec said:

Space cake with some special candy sprinkled. Hmmmmm I am not crazy I am a airplane!!!! Whoey!!!!! :pilot:

Hmmm to much Candy or was it the space that did it. Now you know where I get my insperation from. Hahahahaha

Cheers,

hmmm no more cake for you!!!   :nono:   Do you need the landing lights out??? Or are you glowing enough that you don't need them!! :D

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, trickyrich said:

hmmm no more cake for you!!!   :nono:   Do you need the landing lights out??? Or are you glowing enough that you don't need them!! :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

In my fevered imagination, I saw a QANTAS Brabazon.

Then I realised that that was silly and thought about a TAA Sunbird Services Saro Princess.

Then I realised that that was, if possible, even sillier and decided to see what comes to mind when I'm not so tired and/or influenced by a Key Publishing Aviation Archive special on the golden years of Farnborough.

• Like 3

After all the "Space cookies" I have found no new ideas, but found a old one!!!! If this one goes thrue I will get the 1/48 B-58 out of the closset again.

With loads of modefications. Trickyrich will have big wings and I will have ehhhhh Big ehhhhhh. Well it will be Big!!!!!:wicked:

Cheers,

Edited by Arniec
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Enzo Matrix said:

So build 'em both.  You know you want to... :wicked: 

Oh, I do. But $€£$€£ and space. Now if some enterprising injection moulding company was to release them in 1/144 or 200, I'd be there with money in hand before the plastic cooled.

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Robert said:

Hi can l add my name to the GB as well.

Robert

Course you can! The more the merrier. I'm sure Arniec will do the noble thing to add you on the list. ;)

Common guys,

Whe need to get some more votes in!!!! I do want to do my conversion of the 1/48 Monogram B-58 Hustler.

That will become a beast. So let your emagination flow and start thinking about a what if and than vote for this GB.

Cheers,

• Like 1

At this rate the Heinkel monster will be staying in its box for another year....and I need the shelf space!!!

This would have to be one of the easiest GB's to come up with a build for, either a complete "kit-bash" or an alternative colour scheme.....it couldn't be easier.

Some come on lets get this one over the line! 

• Like 2

Come on gang, Rich is right, where's your sense of fun? Have a look through the previous What-if GBs with all the weird and wonderful creations, not to mention the top-level banter, that went on. Let your imagination roam free and give AMS a good kicking.

• Like 1

Hmmmm Maybee the Space Cookies have to come out of the cub board.:wicked:

This can bring them over to us. I have got a few new ideas in my head from the cookies.

Cheers,

• Like 1