De Havilland Mosquito Gb ?

I have decided to put my triple mozzie build on hold until the GB....

I have 3 1/72 airfix kits which I would like to try and add cockpit and wheel/undercarriage details too!

Prob one night fighter, one tsk tsk and a SEAC one coded OB-R (ROB on the other side 😊)

Rob

Thanks to a model shop closing sale I've added the 72nd scale Airfix kit to my stash with the intention of making a Mk. XVIII Tse Tse from the Banff Strike Wing. Certainly a more basic kit than the Tamiya or even Hasegawa ones but still fit for purpose I'm sure.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just watching the 633 Squadron for the first time in my life. They are just about to enter the fjord but I just had to pause to post I'm very very glad I had already signed into this STGB - and if I hadn't, I'd be doing that right now 😊

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to a model shop closing sale I've added the 72nd scale Airfix kit to my stash with the intention of making a Mk. XVIII Tse Tse from the Banff Strike Wing. Certainly a more basic kit than the Tamiya or even Hasegawa ones but still fit for purpose I'm sure.

It's not a bad kit all in all, I will be doing one of these and was also looking at the tse tse... In fact I cut the nose off ready for it about a year ago the then didn't do any more as I moved house, it must be fate!

Rob

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good afternoon almac

Welcome aboard , Tamiya is a very good choice and you can build the Bomber , the Fighter bomber and even the Nightfighter Mossie ..

Patrice