General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon STGB chat

trickyrich

Count me in! I'm a fan of this aircraft (as can be seen in my avatar picture of a Portuguese Air Force bird :) )

I only have the new tool Tamiya kit in the stash (the early release with just a few missiles) but this could change until 2017 (the fully armed version is in my shopping list).

Cheers

Jaime

Add me to this one too. Can't stand the things, boring grey lawn darts that they (mostly) are, but I do got all the Tiger Sqn versions hat have been released by Revell and Italeri, as well as a couple of aftermarket decal sets.

I suppose I should make an effort to build one, one day.

Oh, and a few of the other special markings schemes, too. The Belgian one with the Spitfire plan view is a particular favourite for the markings alone.

welcome aboard guy's and good to see you're not fans of the boring Grey!

Juts one to go folks and this GB is a goer!!!!

Plus am pleased to announce -Neu- (Richard) will be helping me out as Co-host.

• Like 1

Add me to your list.

I think the last gray jet I finished was a 1/48 F-16, about 30 years ago. It's about time to build a 1/72nd one.

Now I just have to decide which one to pull out of the stash.

The ancient Hasegawa kit (from ~ 1977) has the lt.blue / lt.gray scheme I always liked.

The Kinetic F-16D Block 52+ kit has Polish markings.

The Hasegawa F-16I is a break from gray and would go nicely with an F-16A configured for the Osirak reactor mission (if I build both).

And F-16s were stationed at Niagara Falls, my old stomping grounds. I should build one of those.

Decisions, decisions.

Edited by Bill Ficner

well thank you everyone for signing up, this is now officially a goer.

So time to start planning....well there is plenty of time for that.........just don't forget about the build.

Mish will have a time up for us when she has a chance to look at the calendar.