Merit 1/35 scale G-5 MTB

5/2 update:

Calling the G-5 finished. RFI will be posted tomorrow.

DSCN3832.jpg

DSCN3833.jpg

DSCN3834.jpg

A very enjoyable model. I might buy a second one in the near future.

For the next build I will be heading back to the winged thing forum:

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234996941-132-wingnut-wings-hansa-brandenburg-w12-early-version/

(Sorry Stix, couldn't resist this little beauty)

:coolio:

• Like 11

• 3 months later...

A beauty my friend!!!! I like to have it in my mantelpiece. Any day I will arm one !!! jajjaja

I stand up and applaud very much moment for this magnificent work

Cheers Daniel

Thank you my friend, she turned out okay but I think Merit could have made more of the model itself. More detail on engine compartment and bridge for example would have been nice to have.

I am sure when you finally build the G-5 it will be fantastic :winkgrin:

EXCELLENT job indeed.

Cheers

Thank you very much Carius, you know the funny thing is that the build of which I am most proud was the least viewed thing I have ever put online, the Hansa Brandenburg W12. Guess thats the way things go :coolio::winkgrin:

I have never seen this boat before, so thanks for introducing me to it, and I thoroughly enjoyed your build of it from start to finish. I am off you read up on these kind of boats now...

• Like 1

I have never seen this boat before, so thanks for introducing me to it, and I thoroughly enjoyed your build of it from start to finish. I am off you read up on these kind of boats now...

Thank you Tristan, it's not one of the best known fighting ships of WWII. That made it an interesting subject.

:winkgrin: