Hello,Friends - My thanks to John(Canberra Kid) for kindly posting this build on my behalf when I first joined the Forum.I've added some more photos which I would like to share with you.I hope you enjoy viewing.All the best,Paul.

image_zpscbh6koj6.jpeg

image_zpsst1w9qix.jpeg

image_zpsaav42dyn.jpeg

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u402/pamandpaul558/image_zpsvkx5uaie.jpeg

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u402/pamandpaul558/image_zpsvitfukxu.jpeg

image_zpskthh508e.jpeg

image_zpsitc6mely.jpeg

image_zpsynwhzhrq.jpeg

image_zpsywffi4wr.jpeg

• Like 40

Great model, is this the hasegawa kit?

Hello,Driver66 - Many thanks for your kind reply.she is the Revell Kit.I found it a great kit to build and it represents superb value for money.Highly recommended.All the best,Paul.

• Like 1

Hello,Friends - My sincere thanks to each and every one of you for your kind and much appreciated replies.Having been in Mc.Donnell Heaven due to viewing some superb photos from Lakenheath by Alpha Delta 210 I thought I'd post this build which was the second 1/48 kit I'd ever built.I really enjoy following your posts as well.You all make inspirational models and are a pleasure to view."Keep your airspeed up!!" All the very best,Paul.

• Like 1

Really nice Eagle there Paul, looks excellent

Hello,RussC - Many thanks to you for your kind and most appreciated reply.You regularly follow my builds and I respect that very much indeed.All the very best,Paul.

Hello,Knight Flyer- Phone Phixer- Simon382-Goose - My thanks and appreciation to each of you for your kind and most appreciated replies.I respect your opinions.All the very best,Paul.

An excellent build and paint finish. Looks great.

Beautiful finish on that F15. Great build.

Very nice indeed. Makes me want to get me ar*e in gear and get on with mine. That troublesome thing called life seems to be getting in the way again!?!

Now that is nice

Good evening, Paul!

Great looking Strike Eagle! It seems you have an assembly line in your house. The 1/72 Revell F-15E is also one of my long time projects, planned as a Seymour Johnson machine.

Your build encourages me to continue it.

Cheers,

Mario

• Like 1

Good evening, Paul!

Great looking Strike Eagle! It seems you have an assembly line in your house. The 1/72 Revell F-15E is also one of my long time projects, planned as a Seymour Johnson machine.

Your build encourages me to continue it.

Cheers,

Mario

That's a superb eagle,love it, still a beautiful looking aircraft even forty years on!

Hello,Mario and Stevejj60 - Many thanks to you both for your kind and most appreciated replies.Oh! Mario - I wish I did have a production line in our house.My Pam thinks I have but it seems to take me ages to complete a model.I try to grab a spot of 'Fettle Therapy' whenever I can.I guess most of us are the same that way.I know you're 'Seymour Johnson'Bird will be a gem! Yes,Steve,I totally agree about the Eagles looks.Like the Phantom,I guess you either love their lines or loathe them.I may seem a little biased(!!??) but I adore the ground they're parked on.Here's a reminder of my 'F4'(RFI - All at Sea - RN PHANTOM). Allthe very best to you both,Paul.image.jpg5_zpslygl9xvh.jpgimage.jpg6_zpsnqwnbxmb.jpgimage.jpg3_zpslebrmlyp.jpgimage.jpg1_zps2h6ec5ha.jpgimage.jpg2_zpsij4gjgel.jpg
  • Like 4

Simply superb ! Thanks for sharing these photos with us. :thumbsup::goodjob::cheers:

Hello,Starfighter F-104 - Thank you very much indeed.The Starfighter is a mean looking beast as well!!All the very best,Paul.