So I got a little time in the mancave last night, still messing around with the GM's. I am pretty sure how I'd like one to be made up, I just wanna have a look through my New Generation Gundam Weapons book before I commit to glue.

24623034505_4d229fb847_b.jpg

This is the one I have reached Gunpla block with. Not too sure where to go with this one. Am thinking of wacking some of the stuff from the Banshee on it. You can see the Builders Katana on it's left hand side. Might keep that or go for the really long blades in a previous post. Not sure yet... that right foot looks broken... It's got the RGM-79N's legs, the Cardigans arms and the Quels torso/head.

24623035875_1f6db1a2a0_b.jpg

Had a complete rethink regarding this one (you can see two Sgian class frigates from Firestorm Armada left to him). I changed the forarms to the proper Cardigan ones, the main Gatling has been moved to the centre and fits! There are two shields on the back again and I am thinking of putting some thrusters like you see on the Ex-S. I like the pose it's got too, very cool. You can also see the GP-03S' left leg in the picture, more on that in another post (if it works). I put the Quel's legs on it, altho I might swap them out for the Hazel's,the 79N's arms, the Cardigans torso/head and arm mounted guns, the side skirt guns are from the Freedom Gundam. Looks pretty beefy.

24623037495_45f1cbd706_b.jpg

This is the one I am pretty happy with, we have the Cardigans legs, the Quels arms, the Gundam Mk.II torso, the 79N's lower torso and head, the Mk.II's backpack, the G-Defenser, two gatlings from the weapons set. I am trying to think of a way to mount them so they can pivot. I want to have a look at a few books to see if I can get anymore ideas. Below is the same just from a better angle.

24327512340_17a9b2862b_b.jpg

This is where I stand right now with this, hopefully I will get some more time this week to do stuffs with it. We shall see. :)

Kind Regards,

Dazz

• Like 1

I think #2 looks awesome, the giant gun really suits. #3 is cool too but feels a little bit top-heavy despite the beefy lower legs. It does give off a Thunderbolt vibe which is pretty cool :)

Will

• Like 1

I think #2 looks awesome, the giant gun really suits. #3 is cool too but feels a little bit top-heavy despite the beefy lower legs. It does give off a Thunderbolt vibe which is pretty cool :)

Will

Yeah the gun is really cool, glad I bought it now. It really suits being in the middle I think. I need to figure out the supporting arms. I was thinking that the #3 is top heavy, but then again so is the Mk.II in it's Super Gundam guise. Think I am going to build up the Hazel's legs as they are a little more chunkier and see where that takes me. Also don't forget Will that the backpack does come away as a seperate unit, if that helps any?

Kind Regards,

Dazz

I'm going to echo Will on this one Dazz and plump for No.2 as a solid fav. I love a chunky mech (really want a MG The-O) and No.2 ids pushing all the right buttons for me.

Any ideas on schemes as of yet?

Well I will have to get a picture of it from the back. With the two shields on the back it looks a little chunky. I am guessing that you both (Will and Blastvader) think the gun looks better central than over the suits right shoulder? I will have to see what else I have got to play with, still thinking the thrusters from the Ex-S. Thinking that #3 will have to have the Hazels legs on it to "balance" out the look so to speak.

As for schemes, I am thinking eiher a dark grey with bright orange parts (I will have to try and find a like later for this. Another one was a splinter purple came with dark blue and possibly black mixed in. I will find a few models thats been build by others to show what I am thinking. :)

Kind Regards,

Dazz

• 4 months later...

Hey guys,

Wow it's been nearly half a year since I even last looked at this project. Well I have had a lot happen in those 6 months, I finally moved out with my GF, we are doing well. She isn't under the porch yet! :P I've also been made redundant from my job, so I am trying to find a new job, not getting very far tho.

Anyhow, I am now at the stage where I can start using my modelling stuff again and have finally made enough room to keep the Gundam stuff on my desk! YAY \o/ So I was looking at my GM's... I am not really happy with them. The one with the great big gun on it needs work. But I am working on an idea for that one. So I turned my attention to the sword fighting one. I also can't decide if I should go minimalistic on it to make it look light, or have lots of armor/thrusters. But I have decided to use the Hazel's body at the least. I might use it's shield/thruster haven't decided yet. On to the pictures.

27817899746_535316fddb_b.jpg

So here is the main body of the Hazel, I do love it's bulkyness. I really do like the legs, I have also gave the cardigans leg thrusters as well. Not sure if they look any good, I have also added some daggers onto the hips as well.

27574502850_c3a8825936_b.jpg

You can see it a little bit better here, I have attached the shield to the left shoulder, not sure it that mechanism works or not, I am kinda enjoying it. I have attached the two Katanas onto the top of the shield booster, you will see a better picture below. I am thinking of attaching the swords onto the shoulder pads like you see on the 侍ノ弐 Sengoku Astray Gundam, I will have to think on this one as I like the Shield stabbards, look really cool.

27240065944_6f3892fb68_b.jpg

Better idea of the view... not so sure on it now. The blue/white shield is from the Hi-Nu I am finally getting around to finishing.

27574501300_e64b6c2f99_b.jpg

The shield/thruster unit can pivot backwards so they are facing up. Not sure it they fit into the "feel" of the booster. I will have to plan this one out better I thinks.

Thought's are always welcome.

Kind Regards,

Dazz

So another boring Sunday at home, I've cleaned up my desk a little... not that you can tell but I have done some more work on these little ones. I have decided on a scheme for one. Well I will show pictures and people can give me yay's or nays.

27320074664_cf01f5f18b_b.jpg

This is the one I am more or less happy with. The head unit (from the Advanced Hazel) I am not too sure about. Guess I should list whats what on this one... this will be a long list. The gatling gun is from a Try Fighters pack, as are the two packs either side of it, they come from the Kampfer Amazing set. The head set is from the Advanced Hazel (the one in the original post) as does the "heels", they where only put on to see what they look like. I like them really, I will just have to buy another Advanced Hazel (it's okay as Japan Cool has one). The left/right guns on the arms are from the Beam Javelin and Gundam Hammer sets you can get with certain Gunpla magazines. The left Thruster Unit is from the Hazel II, I didn't know that unit was in there, so a result there. The left one is from the Hazel Custom (the white Hazel)... kinda works. I think it's bulky enought... Not sure on the Gunarms tho... hhmm. If I do got for this one, I'll probably call it "Hazel Heavyarms"... yes I know thats a Wing reference, but I like the name.

27932389815_858e86090e_b.jpg

27830923552_4951b90ecd_b.jpg

I am not sure on the thrusters being on the arms they are on, I'm gonna try and find some smaller ones and see how that looks/works... the main reason I put them on, is to make them into some kind of thrusters. But I think the shields cover that well enough.

27319118733_fc698a51c1_b.jpg

27830783022_8478a0704c_b.jpg

27830782142_6cc5209d4e_b.jpg

This one I am more or less happy with, I need to sort out any guns and whatnot, but I do like the triple beam sabers at the end of each "shield". This one I am gonna call "GM Wolverine Custom"... not set in stone that name, the best part of this one is that the backpack I've used. It's from the Gundam Mk.II and can "dock" the G-Defenser with it. Which I still have to finish.

27897996246_c475e5d6e2_b.jpg

This one I am still not sure on... I'll figure out something.

Kind Regards,

Dazz

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I know I said last time that I had decided on the way the Cardigan was going to look. I have changed my mind and have finished two designs. All I have got to do is decide on a paint scheme for them now, I am thinking a mixture of digital camo and Titans purple. Well here is what I have decided upon...

27733852573_b71dcf12a9_b.jpg

27733835633_53654c5b29_b.jpg

For some reason the legs gave way and it lent forward... I dunno I will have to sort the joint out later. I changed the shield's for the Cargidans, they just seemed to fit better. I also have given it the Banshee's main weapon. I have a spare at my shed so thats not too much of a biggie. I am liking the heels and the upgraded sensor unit on the head. I will have to buy another Advanced Hazel. This is the heavy weapons type... understandably.

28349576455_8d14dd9a9b_b.jpg

28246046662_dae58349e9_b.jpg

This be the close range one. I am still hoping that with the Mk.II backpack on it I still have enough room to dock the G-Defenser on it. But as they stand now, I am happy and will be sorting out paint soon. :)

Kind Regards,

Dazz