1/35 First Order Tie Fighter.

This is my completed First Order Tie Fighter from Revell. It is not the build and play version with the sounds, but the skill level 2 version. It claims to be about 1/35 in scale. It is an impressive size as it sits alongside my other builds. I repainted the exterior and gave it a wash of light grey gouache before sealing it all in Humbrol satin varnish. I also repainted the silver engines(on the back) and painted the guns in gunmetal. I have included a couple of shots of it alongside of the easypocket build, and a 1/35 German figure to give you a sense of scale. Hope you like it.

IMG_3976.jpg

IMG_3971.jpg

IMG_3975.jpg

IMG_3980.jpg

IMG_3979.jpg

IMG_3981.jpg

IMG_3983.jpg

• Like 7

That looks fantastic. I'd been looking at one of these, but wasn't sure of the size, since Revell can be a bit hit and miss with the scale of their Star Wars releases. Judging by the figure, it looks like it's about right for 1/35. Might have to pick one up now. Does it include a pilot?

Andy

• Like 1

That looks fantastic. I'd been looking at one of these, but wasn't sure of the size, since Revell can be a bit hit and miss with the scale of their Star Wars releases. Judging by the figure, it looks like it's about right for 1/35. Might have to pick one up now. Does it include a pilot?

Andy

G'day Andy. Thanks for your comments mate. Unfortunately no pilot. You might have to build your own? There is no pilot for the T-70 x-wing either. It's a shame, as you can see very clearly into the cockpit.

• Like 1