water bottles make a difference

IMG_0694_zpsf7vug1cq.jpg

IMG_0691_zpsqg9bp7pr.jpg

and sorted out some canvas bags, maggot, map case and a 9x9

IMG_0688_zpssc9sptf4.jpg

IMG_0693_zpswyzvwhvj.jpg

which with a bit of gulf sand, now are in

IMG_0695_zpsbqtgpt3p.jpg

hopefully the stuff from InAccurate Armour will turn up tomoz so I can close it up Saturday

• Like 8

This is coming along really nice. Just the other night I pulled out the main fuselage parts out of the box and taped them together to see how big this monster will be and I must say...it was huge! Not the mention the rotor blades diameters once they are on. Totally nuts and I love it :D

Thank you lads. Its still heading in the right direction, and so far no major b0ll0cks dropped. Time yet!!

IMG_0698_zpshstyzibe.jpg

Last bits to select from to go in the back. Bergens not come from InAccurate Armour yet which is gutting. I think I have some in the back f a WMIK somewhere I can nick hopefully. If I have, then its close up today!! The last just before hand is to make the curly comms wire from the loadie lookign through that hatch, and that's 2 mins of a job.

getting a lot of grief from the mrs about not doing jobs in the house and holy hell on when I told her where I wanted to put it!! My modelling time may be slipping away for the summer very soon. Liek I've told her I'll stop after the two halves are joined up and crack on with the house. Really reluctant to do that as getting the motivation back is rock hard and I'm a man on a mission at the minute!

• Like 2

Hi Si

I like the way you have done this project especially the chap looking out of the helo.

Clive

hahahaha (as they say). He's not bad. The knee pads were a proper faff!

IMG_0706_zpsamajwnxg.jpg

wired and need a bit of black paint. Hopefully I will get the battery in and be able to connect these up!

IMG_0707_zps3gk7r6pa.jpg

curly comms in.

Got a couple of bits in from this morning's work, but I think I've done enough

• Like 1

Thanks Dag mate.

Hello Terry. The lightweight................. just needs the headlights wiring up and the first petrol tank connecting and its away mate. And an MOT. This summer. Deffo. Everything else is done on it.

On the Wokka. I'm running out of things to do now that stop me assembling it. Just spotted an omission which needs sorting. There is no lever for the ramp with the model so I need to make one. Half an hours work fortunately

Any idea what paint you'll be using for the green? I'm hoping to go buy some tomorrow for the piece of junk Airfix kit that I'm currently building. I haven't a clue what to get though.

I do. Its a couple of pages back. Hataka Olive Drab A146BS. You can get the Falkands paint pack or send off to Poland and it takes 2 weeks. I did both. I have lots of Olive Drab paint now..............................................

just a point. Where I am at with the ramp is the non-slip is generally so heavily worn,I an intending to hairspray/mask it and spray aircraft grey over the top then scratch out the black I want to see, which wont be very much at all

lovely work. It's quite surprising the amount of ancillaries and add-ons that are available in 1/35 or 1/32 scale. It's almost tempting me to start my Fly Wessex

I was looking at the HC2 this morning.

its got to be done mate. When I look at what you turned out in 1/48th, you will have a ball in a bigger scale

Edited by simmerit
  • Like 1