Kittyhawk 1/48 UH-1Y Venom

Wow, that's a beaut, I was sorely tempted when this kit first came out and I managed to resist.....and then you post this!

Very nice indeed, a crackin paint job.

Eng

• 2 months later...

Already have this kit in my sights after buying their AH-1Z Viper and being impressed by the quality of the kit, even more so now after seeing yours! Very nicely done!

Likewise with the Venom Paul, this is my first Kittyhawk model and I'm well impressed. Looking at yours tells me that I won't be disappointed! The designers have obviously put a lot of effort into it.

You've certainly done it justice. Lovely work!

Don't know why I hit the like button for that, I'm surprised to hear that Paul, the only fit problem I found on the Viper was that the locating pins on the engine intake halves were a tad too long, slight trimming solved that straight away otherwise I've no other complaints. There are a few awkward ejector pin marks but no more than any other kit. Did you do a WIP on the Venom?

Hello,Paul - My compliments to you on a fine looking build of your 'Venom'.I love the quality and detail of the paint and finishing work and commend the restrained weathering.A resplendent tribute to the type. All the best,Paul.