"POISED TO STRIKE!" - KING COBRA LIGHTNING.

I have not done a green Lightning yet but the bar seems to be going higher, very good job indeed mcdonell.

Hello,Head in the Clouds - Many thanks for your kind and much appreciated reply.I'm pleased you like her.All the very best,Paul.

Very nice job indeed. Lovely cockpit detailing.

Hello,Stosh65 -.Many thanks for your kind reply.The cockpit ladder was something I'd wanted to add and I'm a bit 'fingers and thumbs' with photo etch parts.This was my second attempt to build the ladder to what I thought was reasonably acceptable.All from plasticard and rod.Maybe it looks a little on the 'industrial' side but it adds a bit of additional interest,I hope.All the very best,Paul.

• Like 1

Hi Paul,

An excellent build and superb paint finish, as usual from you! Congrats!

Cheers

Jaime

Hello,Jaime - Many thanks for your kind and much appreciated reply.I respect your opinion and I'm pleased you like her.It may seem silly but I'm as proud of the ladder as I am of the aircraft!? All the very best,Paul.
  • Like 1

Hi Paul,

The ladder is very good, you can be proud of it! I understand you perfectly, some details in the builds can make the modeller very happy. That happened to me with the armoured glass structure that goes in the canopy of my Bf 109 G10, which I scratch built with plasticard and acetate.

Cheers

Jaime

• Like 1